On 7/10/2017 at 6:55 PM, Buddie Marvelous said:

His rant read....

"Children are safe from you as your whole life evolves around this forum even though you dont attend St Mirren matches which is even more bizarre but allows you a ticket to write utter nonsense off subject threads. Takes all kinds i suppose".  

Children ARE safe not UNSAFE. You don't see a big difference there?

There's no way I'm attempting to understand the post but what I got from it was he was having a dig at Faraway Saint. 

I think he stated that children are safe from FS for as long as he is posting on BAWA |(which is all the time).  Which implies that they may not be safe at other stimes.  But since this is the only thing he does then,as a famous pervert once wrote,  the kid's are alright.

I don't think FS needs any defending here, he has previous in throwing similar mud at other posters

On 7/10/2017 at 6:32 PM, santaponsasaint said:

what has all this drivel got to do with the open day for kids. why don't you lot start your own thread then you can bore each other to death and not us.

What open day for kids? I take it from your post, you have never replied to a poster and went off thread Gary? You should be re named Saint Santaponsa!

Guest TPAFKATS
nice to know you think of your fellow supporters as plebs . strange

Not just my fellow supporters, I'm also a pleb when I go to the 1877 club.
I've also been known to dress up smart and pay for hospitality (if I can't blag a freebie)

1 hour ago, beyond our ken said:

I think he stated that children are safe from FS for as long as he is posting on BAWA |(which is all the time).  Which implies that they may not be safe at other stimes.  But since this is the only thing he does then,as a famous pervert once wrote,  the kid's are alright.

I don't think FS needs any defending here, he has previous in throwing similar mud at other posters

What a clusterf**k of a post. :blink: Where, exactly, have I brought children into any posts?

Edited by faraway saint