Black and White Stripes Every Match Please

Don't see an issue with wearing our away kit on Saturday, we are playing away from home, so it is as good an excuse as any to wear our away kit. 

My understanding is that both clubs talk to discuss what kit they are wearing, they then advise the Referee what Kit they will be wearing, if the referee has any concerns about colours clashing he will raise it with both clubs.

The only issue I have here, is the needless Thread being started and then posting more responses yourself than the rest of us combined

Shull to the SIN BIN for post building :P

6 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

What has what we have done previously got to do with what we will do in the future?

They could call it a First Aid Kit it they wanted, means nothing.

Riddles 

6 minutes ago, chalky1 said:

Don't see an issue with wearing our away kit on Saturday, we are playing away from home, so it is as good an excuse as any to wear our away kit. 

My understanding is that both clubs talk to discuss what kit they are wearing, they then advise the Referee what Kit they will be wearing, if the referee has any concerns about colours clashing he will raise it with both clubs.

The only issue I have here, is the needless Thread being started and then posting more responses yourself than the rest of us combined

Shull to the SIN BIN for post building :P

Missing the point and moaning about a Thread that he continues to read. 

Jings 

19 hours ago, shull said:

I will give all a break if we play in the famous black and white stripes at Stair Park on Saturday.

If not, the campaign will continue with even more Thread if need be.

You're going back on ignore, purely for your insistence on starting shite threads every day.

40 minutes ago, Soctty said:

You're going back on ignore, purely for your insistence on starting shite threads every day.

At least you made a post without abusing a fellow Buddie, for a change. 

Ta ta :byebye

16 minutes ago, smcc said:

That would certainly be a relief! I have have had him on ignore for a very long time but I am still subjected to his inanities as others keep quoting him.

What is so wrong in having black and white jerseys in both home and away matches ? 

So is the Commercial Department going to produce a RED AND WHITE SCARF FOR FANS TO PURCHASE AND TO WEAR AT AWAY MATCHES ONLY? 

A moneyspinner. 

If not, why the hell not ? 

3 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

What has what we have done previously got to do with what we will do in the future?

They could call it a First Aid Kit it they wanted, means nothing.

I'd have no objection to a Kit-Kat strip...

Red and silver, with some white...