No longer the most crabbit fans

I've been looking at P&B and have decided we are not St Boo anymore

Bairns have arguably been the most consistent club in the Championship over the past few year,but the fans are unbelievable.

Peter Houston gets all sorts of flak about anything they see deserves it.

personally I don't like Houston ,his style upsets me with their diving and cheating.

they squeal like lassies every time they're tackled,Lee Miller ,less said the better.

Having said that his record is good, but they seem to have delusions of grandeur 

Please give us the victory I crave on 5th August

2 hours ago, Hambud said:

Being consistent in the Championship but never getting out of it would drive you mental.

I think Pozbaird has said for years that the Falkirk fans are terrible, I just don't think they can organise a good quality boo the way we can. emoji6.png

Aye. What happened was when I worked in Falkirk I got to use a Falkirk fan's ST for a game against us. It was in their main stand. It's remarkably easy to act like a neutral, just sit on your hands, bite your lip and don't draw attention to yourself. Anyway, we were winning, and in an effort to get back into it, Yogi Hughes made a double substitution, his last subs available. After five minutes or so, with St Mirren still winning, a home fan near me stands up and screams towards the home dugout 'For fcuk sake Hughes, get a sub on!'. A few fellow Bairns fans stood up, and glared at the guy. One fan shouts to him 'he's used all his subs ya' daft cnut'. The first fan shouts back 'who you calling a cnut!?'. Some other fans joined in... 'he's calling YOU a cnut, you daft basturt...' 

Then, to cut to the chase, fists started to fly in a big girly playground manner and the stewards waded in.

Frankly, I was loving it. :lol:

In regard to the OP - St Mirren fans (online anyway!) are no different to any fans. I frequent the Denver Broncos main fan forum, and have recently dipped into the Barnsley main forum. The Broncos play a different sport in a different country, but I swear, a fan forum is a fan forum no matter where or what. The Broncos won Superbowl 50 and remain contenders... the Arsenal of the NFL maybe? Anyway - reading the forum, you'd think they were duds and the head coach should be sacked cos' they never won Superbowl 51. Every moan you read on here? An equivalent moan was on there. The kits? Yup - folk moaned when they ditched the blue to go back to orange.

Absolutely no difference between there and here - except they don't blame Cheesy.

Edited by pozbaird

Guest TPAFKATS
In regard to the OP - St Mirren fans (online anyway!) are no different to any fans. I frequent the Denver Broncos main fan forum, and have recently dipped into the Barnsley main forum. The Broncos play a different sport in a different country, but I swear, a fan forum is a fan forum no matter where or what. The Broncos won Superbowl 50 and remain contenders... the Arsenal of the NFL maybe? Anyway - reading the forum, you'd think they were duds and the head coach should be sacked cos' they never won Superbowl 51. Every moan you read on here? An equivalent moan was on there. The kits? Yup - folk moaned when they ditched the blue to go back to orange.
Absolutely no difference between there and here - except they don't blame Cheesy.

Is it just coincidence that it's every forum that you frequent???

I was having a look at the Man United forum the other day and half their fans were raging that they'd signed Lukaku.

Terrible first touch, can't hold the ball up, can't pass, doesn't track back, too lazy, etc, etc.

Reminds me of the comments on here anytime we sign a striker!

Edited by mcdowell76

14 minutes ago, mcdowell76 said:

I was having a look at the Man United forum the other day and half their fans were raging that they'd signed Lukaku.

Terrible first touch, can't hold the ball up, can't pass, doesn't track back, too lazy, etc, etc.

I can't help but agree with them.

1 hour ago, mcdowell76 said:

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

I can't help but agree with them.

Imagine, a striker that scores goals rather than runs about a lot...........scored 25 goals for each of the last 2 seasons for Everton who are hardly Real Madrid. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

On 7/14/2017 at 5:37 AM, faraway saint said:

Imagine, a striker that scores goals rather than runs about a lot...........scored 25 goals for each of the last 2 seasons for Everton who are hardly Real Madrid. :lol:

Send Lukaku on loan to us. I'll buy him his easy chair to sit on the eighteen yard line to facilitate him sticking it in the pokey every time it comes to him.

Guest TPAFKATS
Send Lukaku on loan to us. I'll buy him his easy chair to sit on the eighteen yard line to facilitate him sticking it in the pokey every time it comes to him.

We had a big scouser who did pretty much that. With some long range free kicks thrown in. Boo boys moaned like f**k