Ian McShane Signs 2yr deal

27 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Booooo, mind that time you were still talking about the Open day over a week after it was an Open day? :D

I'll remember for the future, Shull is allowed to be negative about the club when he doesn't agree with something but no one is allowed to be negative about his negativity... But he's allowed to be negative about someone being negative about his negativity. Glad I wrote this down it would be a tough one to remember. :lol: 

Just in time to assist in my afternoon nap. 

Thanks Bazzzzzzzzzzzz 

21 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Easy to remember. It's the same standpoint as he has with folk being abusive to others. He and folk he likes can dish it out and that's all. 

Dish it out to those who deserve it. 

And I accept plenty back when I deserve it  and even when I don't. 

Recently, St Mirren, Sevco, Scott Mcdonald and Celtic have deserved it. And also some hooligans on a Train. 

Edited by shull

1 minute ago, Slartibartfast said:

Printed match programmes are stupid and a relic from the past. There is absolutely no need for them these days.

!!! Save the trees !!!

FECK THE POLAR BEARS 

No, I was telt, 5p for a Carrier Bag wid save the Polar Bears. 

So I purchase plenty and reuse them as liners for my Kitchen Bin. 

WHAT AN ENVIRONMENTALLY GOOD DUDE I AM. 

13 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Booooo, mind that time you were still talking about the Open day over a week after it was an Open day? :D

I'll remember for the future, Shull is allowed to be negative about the club when he doesn't agree with something but no one is allowed to be negative about his negativity... But he's allowed to be negative about someone being negative about his negativity. Glad I wrote this down it would be a tough one to remember. :lol: 

And there folks, is the full Monochrome Set  ^_^

18 minutes ago, Soctty said:

:wink:Having Shill on ignore turning out to be a great move. Could only be enhanced by the ignore function also working on quoted posts which include his garbled negative nonsense...

Scooty loves me and never misses a post. B)

So does JJ McGrumpy 

Somebody quote please