St Mirren V Livingston - Top of The Group Table Clash

St.Ricky

9 minutes ago, Julian Banjos said:

Livi were seemingly very good against a strong Partick Thistle side. The BBC reporter at the game was predicting they'd finish in the top half of the Championship. This will be a really good test I think.

I agree, mentioned this earlier that, after Tuesday, we'll have a better idea where we are at this early stage of the season.

Ah summer football you can't beat it. Really looking forward to this as just back from Cornwall and brought you all two days of [emoji274] back. As regards strips for this evening might l suggest taps aff for whoever loses the toss and work on a suntan? Heat may be a factor tonight. Fitness may be crucial

4 minutes ago, munoz said:

Looking forward to tonight's game . A win will set things up nicely for the Thistle game on Sat .

Hopefully the notorious Paisley Headhunters are on their best behaviour.

The Bankhouse Badasses will have something to say about that!

5 hours ago, elvis said:

Bad feeling for tonight.

5 hours ago, shull said:

Elvis makes me chuckle :D

:D

I've been a longstanding participant on two messageboards. This and the TAMB.

Both have ignore functions, but in the 17 or so years I've used them I've never seen fit to use it.

It occurs to me though, that you could put Elvis on ignore, if for no other reason than all his posts effectively say the same thing.

If you've read one, you've read them all.

1 hour ago, Drew said:

What a cracking day for a game of fitba.

I'm really looking forward to this, and have to warn those of a sensitive disposition - the knees might be on display! :o

I almost said....anything but the knees. In fact...I just have.

Think 9 points should be enough to go through, although that's what we went out with last year.

If we don't win here we will need to get something at Firhill on Saturday.

Going to be a lovely evening for football, will go for a 3-0 Saints win.

Surprised how few posts there have been on this thread with it being our first competitive home game.

My mate was at Partick Thistle v Livingston game on Saturday and said livi were a pretty decent side. Will be a tough shift for us tonight but give us an indication of how we are shaping up as livi always give us a tough game.

Think I might sit in the main stand tonight and catch some rays.

Any chance they will be selling ice cream at the game tonight? Quite fancy a 99.[emoji41][emoji460][emoji209]

41 minutes ago, Mr Zo said:

Surprised how few posts there have been on this thread with it being our first competitive home game.

My mate was at Partick Thistle v Livingston game on Saturday and said livi were a pretty decent side. Will be a tough shift for us tonight but give us an indication of how we are shaping up as livi always give us a tough game.

Think I might sit in the main stand tonight and catch some rays.

Any chance they will be selling ice cream at the game tonight? Quite fancy a 99.emoji41.pngemoji460.pngemoji209.png

Tough game expected Mr Zo. Any kind of win would do me.