St Mirren V Livingston - Top of The Group Table Clash

St.Ricky

FT 0-1

Well what a f**king load of shite that was. Terrible performance. That's us out the competition barring a miracle now, disaster.

Livingston will be one of the weakest teams in our division next season. It's more than a bit worrying that they've came and turned us over in Paisley in such an important game.

Our team is clearly severely weakened from the one that finished last season. Buchanan looked terrible, Baird needs to come in for him surely. McShane looks a decent enough player, but he's certainly not as good as Mallan. His set piece delivery left a lot to be desired tonight. He was trying to do the same corner as Mallan used to ping to McKenzie all game, sadly, he couldn't do it.

Then Reilly... Yeah Loy's a lot better than Reilly. That performance from Gavin tonight was the worst I've seen from a Saints striker since the dark days of Lawrence Shankland. Hopeless.

The main positive from tonight is that there's still a lot of time left in the window. Davies signing would be fantastic, but what we really need is a proper striker.

6 minutes ago, bender rodriguez said:

Elvis all joking aside r u a buddies fan or are u just on here for a constant wind up?

No joke I have been watching them since I was 17 and nothing much changes we are rotten I promise never to post on here again if we Finnish above 7 th.

well people can dress it up as they like but that was f**king awful. Disjointed couldn't string 2 passes together. Not one player had pass marks. Upfront was a joke. What our set up was only Jack Ross knows cos the players didn't. We need better players in asap or we will struggle. effort 0 out of 10. tactics. 0 out of 10. absolutely dire from start to finish.

Well , how bad was that ? Rory Loy was sitting next to me in the Main Stand and will be rubbing his hands at the state of our back four , along with our powder-puff midfield and shot shy attack ! Harry Davis and Eckersley will improve things defensively , but we'll also need a striker who'll put himself about . Reilly and big Stewart were massive disappointments tonight !