Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eaglesham saint

Club 1877

19 posts in this topic

World's gone mad. A wummin' Doctor Who. The London Underground replacing 'Ladies and Gentlemen' with 'Hello Everyone' in their public address announcements, for fear of excluding Bi-Sexual Trans-Gender One Legged Lesbian Vegetarians... Now the 1877 Club has gone all fluffy on us and changed its name to 'Club 1877'. Founder members George Michael & Andrew Ridgeley, draught beers replaced with pina colada and Babycham...and pies replaced with vol-au-vonts.

Just fcuk off St Mirren. :angry:

Edited by pozbaird
chalky1 and Eaglesham saint like this

9 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

World's gone mad. A wummin' Doctor Who. The London Underground replacing 'Ladies and Gentlemen' with 'Hello Everyone' in their public address announcements, for fear of excluding Bi-Sexual Trans-Gender One Legged Lesbian Vegetarians... Now the 1877 Club has gone all fluffy on us and changed its name to 'Club 1877'. Founder members George Michael & Andrew Ridgeley, draught beers replaced with pina colada and Babycham...and pies replaced with vol-au-vonts.

Just fcuk off St Mirren. :angry:

This is how Careless Whisper's start from so called Young Guns :P

Everything else I can handle but,  A FCEKIN' FEMALE DR. WHO? A Who-ess? The concept worked around his arrogance and chauvinism so how the feck is this going to work? Hmmm. Let me see. Doctor looks down and thinks, "How can I be condescending and Who, (pun intended), the feck is gonna drive now"?  I've seen a few d**dies playing the role in days gone by but this is a bridge to far for me. I'm out!

Edited by stlucifer

14 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Everything else I can handle but,  A FCEKIN' FEMALE DR. WHO? A Who-ess? The concept worked around his arrogance and chauvinism so how the feck is this going to work? Hmmm. Let me see. Doctor looks down and thinks, "How can I be condescending and Who, (pun intended), the feck is gonna drive now"?  I've seen a few d**dies playing the role in days gone by but this is a bridge to far for me. I'm out!

Just wait until James Bond falls prey.

Eaglesham saint likes this

48 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Absolutely. The first two hours of the movie are taken up with her trying to parallel park the Aston.

I'm out. :angry:

And... Back to Dr. Who... "Feck me! A parallel Universe. I'll never get into that SPACE"!

chalky1 likes this

And... Back to Dr. Who... "Feck me! A parallel Universe. I'll never get into that SPACE"!

So, is this all a subliminal message suggesting the 'Club 1877' is actually a Tardis ?

I'd likely be having a good laugh at this thread if I knew who Jodie whitever is/was...

And.... cannae be arsed googling.

eta:

Ah!  :)

Just saw the BBC website.

Jodie Whittaker, the grieving Maw/feisty social worker in Broadchurch - an amazing actor (as I think I said on ere....  :rolleyes: )  She'll be GREAT! 

Edited by antrin