Mixing Of Family Stand

From my vantage point stuck in middle of Livi fans there was no evidence of drunkenness, just a hostility towards our team and fans.

To expect and believe it ok for your home support to experience this in their own stand is plain wrong particularly when children are experiencing it.

Segregating within a particular section of stand will not work either, unless the club is going to adopt a don't care attitude to the season ticket holders and insist they move to accommodate the away support, we havn't all chosen to sit on one side of stand.

This idea must be knocked on the head now before someone suggests it for Airdrie game!   Who makes the decision? Who is best person to take this up on fans behalf?

This "were you at the game" is, yawn, totally irrelevant in this case. :blink:

You are 100% correct that the club/stewards should be taking action and people who WERE at he game should, indeed complain.

The "were you at the game was a wind up dafty" of course you didn't go. [emoji23]Plus I agree with everything you posted. It's down to the club again not taking our own fans into consideration yet again.

23 minutes ago, woiiftm said:

From my vantage point stuck in middle of Livi fans there was no evidence of drunkenness, just a hostility towards our team and fans.

To expect and believe it ok for your home support to experience this in their own stand is plain wrong particularly when children are experiencing it.

Segregating within a particular section of stand will not work either, unless the club is going to adopt a don't care attitude to the season ticket holders and insist they move to accommodate the away support, we havn't all chosen to sit on one side of stand.

This idea must be knocked on the head now before someone suggests it for Airdrie game!   Who makes the decision? Who is best person to take this up on fans behalf?

We have two new 'fan liason' officers, we have SMiSA (a fan's group) buying the club, and we have Sir Fitzy of Tache'.... plenty of people to contact about something that you feel needs looked at. If you do contact someone, let us know how you get on.

Edited by pozbaird

7 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

The loudest voice heard at the ground just now belongs to a female fan in the West Stand.

Loud - Extremely. Vocabulary - Limited to a stream of swear words usually preceded by or followed by Ref, Linesman or just You!.

I love the fact that she is there at every game. I love the fact that she is making a lot of noise. Great!

But

Clean up the language please.

The kids can hear it and you can express yourself to your hearts content - and that of the rest of us. 

I had my first experience of this female and her pal last night - OOFT - SCREECH SCREECH SREECH! Tbh I couldn't always make out what they were actually saying but they were almost constant and seemed awfy angry at EVERYTHING. The shouts of shut up etc from those around were amusing tho. I couldn't be listening to that screeching every game!

1 hour ago, ged62 said:

The woman that does all the shouting & swearing has had a ST in every section of the west stand I think but keeps getting moved through complaints emoji6.png

Seemingly served a lengthy ban from the stadium. Sitting close to her would be a hellish experience.

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Why would they allow vermin back in?

Surely, after her resuming her normal behaviour, she should be binned?

Would have thought so.

I assume there must be a line, and she hasn't quite crossed it again, but she must be teetering awfy close if last night is anything to go by.

Just now, Miss Saint said:

she was in W4 last night and also Dundee game - tho the guys were glad it was further away seats last night, hoping no season ticket bought for there!

I think I last encountered her at a League Cup game at Celtic Park. She wanted a square go with everyone sitting near her, because no-one wanted to stand up with her and drunkenly slur 'Oh when the Saints...' sheesh.

Just now, pozbaird said:

I think I last encountered her at a League Cup game at Celtic Park. She wanted a square go with everyone sitting near her, because no-one wanted to stand up with her and drunkenly slur 'Oh when the Saints...' sheesh.

I think I have heard of her over the years but never encountered. My head was actually banging with her last night - well the 2 of them!  It's the screech!!! aaaaahhh!!!!

1 minute ago, ged62 said:

It was hard work. I actually told her & her daughter to shut up at one point. Couldn't take it any longer.

Aye

There were a few folk nearby with their heads in their hands, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't to do with the fitba, poor as it was.

1 minute ago, Miss Saint said:

I think I have heard of her over the years but never encountered. My head was actually banging with her last night - well the 2 of them!  It's the screech!!! aaaaahhh!!!!

There's a wee barra of about 6 sandwiched between them.

Someone call the cruelty wumman, FFS!

There used to be quite a few of them, sat behind me and my mates when we first moved. It was quite entertaining taking the piss out them when the football was shite. They then got a ban, but have seen them regularly again kicking about.

13 minutes ago, ged62 said:

It is W4 section her & her daughter sit in, blonde & always wears a saints top, you'll hear them before you see them. They actually abuse our players more than whoever we are playing.

How long have they sat there cos last night is the first I've ever heard them