Partick V St Mirren 22/7/17

1 hour ago, Hoof Hearted said:

elvis jizzing in to his boney sweaty hands just now

DOES IT ANNOY THE f**k OUT YOU THAT I WAS RIGHT AGAIN THIS TEAM IS MILES WORSE THAN LAST SEASONS I SAID WE WOULD BE LUCKY TO MAKE 7TH. I HAVE CHANGED MY MIND WE WILL NOT STAY UP WITH THIS TEAM f**kING AWFUL DOES NOT DESCRIBE THIS LOT  EMBARRASSING IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. 

Just came back after HT (and watching Froome clinch the yella t-shirt in the time trials) to see several  attacks from Saints, good shots and some more positive stuff. :)

i know, I know... Against 10 men... But there's a slight ray of hope if Saints hold it to 1-0 this half....

I'm off early to the pub, just in case...

DOES IT ANNOY THE f**k OUT YOU THAT I WAS RIGHT AGAIN THIS TEAM IS MILES WORSE THAN LAST SEASONS I SAID WE WOULD BE LUCKY TO MAKE 7TH. I HAVE CHANGED MY MIND WE WILL NOT STAY UP WITH THIS TEAM f**kING AWFUL DOES NOT DESCRIBE THIS LOT  EMBARRASSING IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. 

Never change Elvis! I'm confident we'll be fine now

Just now, elvis said:

we were shite today, but I am still a supporter of my team.

you come out with the same inane drivel every week,

as you are so thick and stupid you seem to have this

bizarre idea that its funny, you cannot be helped as

you are an imbecile. 

3 minutes ago, antrin said:

Just came back after HT (and watching Froome clinch the yella t-shirt in the time trials) to see several  attacks from Saints, good shots and some more positive stuff. :)

i know, I know... Against 10 men... But there's a slight ray of hope if Saints hold it to 1-0 this half....

I'm off early to the pub, just in case...

is that not "wee" froome?

FT 5-0

Utter disgrace of a performance. I thought Tuesday was bad, remarkably this was worse. If that wasn't the worst St Mirren performance I've ever seen it was certainly up there.

The squad is a mess. Those players we do have are disorganised and poorly motivated. The players who've arrived this summer are clearly a significant downgrade on what we had last season.

This is the managers fault.

Major surgery urgently required.

10 minutes ago, ford prefect said:

I'm following Gus advice and heading to cinema. Appropriately Dunkirk.

You'll love it.  Briliant, right from the start.   Gripping and intense.

three different time frames .  The Tommy over a week, the wee boats a day, the spirited over an hour..  And the tension all comes together at the end.

very little dialogue early on but you still easily know what's occurring.

10 minutes ago, Hoof Hearted said:

we were shite today, but I am still a supporter of my team.

you come out with the same inane drivel every week,

as you are so thick and stupid you seem to have this

bizarre idea that its funny, you cannot be helped as

you are an imbecile. 

And you are a f**king brainless dick 

Last season , most of us realised early that it wasn't happening for the likes of Hutton , Shankland , Gallagher etc I get the same feeling with some of the new guys , McShane , Reilly and Buchanan in particular. Hope I'm wrong but  think it's going to be another struggle !

Absolutely woeful performance. Last season we went to Hamilton and played with 2 attacking wide men and were passed through and round all over the park. Today was exactly the same. These teams are in the top league because they're better than us, so we can't go and expect to play in an open manner.

Piss poor all round and very worryingly like the start of last season.

On a final point, Jordan Kirkpatrick is this season's Scott Agnew. I was surprised when we signed him and I've not been surprised by his performances.