Betting Thread 2018 / 2019.

boomboomyards

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Come back, I've changed ma mind......................................:ph34r:

After discussing with my dad plumped for the draw. :wink:

0-0, half time, Arsenal, usual plenty nice touches, no real threat, Chelsea, disciplined and very deliberate.

As usual when two decent teams meet a goal would open things up.

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Come back, I've changed ma mind......................................:ph34r:

After discussing with my dad plumped for the draw. :wink:

So did I,,, :huh:  arsenal 1-0 25 brick at 11/1 and a free in play bet 25 on h/t draw arsenal f/t.   for 3mins a was rich..  how big is your couch :unsure:  never mind Gillhooley  owes me 5pence :guinness

Guest TPAFKATS
Aye.....................

No.SelectionsEventEvent DateE/W TermsOddsResult1Draw 
Arsenal v Chelsea(Full Time Result)03/01/2018None
12/5 Won
ffs, you went arsenal, draw, Chelsea and back to draw. Just as well they kicked off or you'd have went for arsenal again [emoji16]

1 minute ago, TPAFKATS said:

ffs, you went arsenal, draw, Chelsea and back to draw. Just as well they kicked off or you'd have went for arsenal again emoji16.png

Where did I "go for Arsenal"............................:lol:

Only "went" for the draw ultimately, after my dad suggested that could b the result.

I'll get him to predict more results in future. :P

Lewis Morgan has been first scorer in our last 2 games and seems to be on a roll having had a dry spell after a prolific burst at the start of the season. Available at 9/1 with Bet365 for 1st goal tomorrow.

Might be worth following a couple of the teams in the FA Cup where the manager needs a win e.g. Stoke and Watford. Hughes and Silva are both under pressure and could pick stronger teams than some of the others such as Bournemouth, Newcastle and West Ham. Watford's opponents Bristol City have the first leg of the League Cup semi cup next week against Man City so could rest players at Vicarage Road.

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Lewis Morgan has been first scorer in our last 2 games and seems to be on a roll having had a dry spell after a prolific burst at the start of the season. Available at 9/1 with Bet365 for 1st goal tomorrow.

Might be worth following a couple of the teams in the FA Cup where the manager needs a win e.g. Stoke and Watford. Hughes and Silva are both under pressure and could pick stronger teams than some of the others such as Bournemouth, Newcastle and West Ham. Watford's opponents Bristol City have the first leg of the League Cup semi cup next week against Man City so could rest players at Vicarage Road.

Early rounds of the FA cup are notorious but also good for picking up some decent odds.

I'll have a look tomorrow. 

Mark Hughes................shut the door on yer way oot, ya fecker...................

No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
1 Birmingham  Birmingham v Burton Albion(Full Time Result) 06/01/2018 None
23/20
Won
2 Stoke  Coventry v Stoke(Full Time Result) 06/01/2018 None
7/10
Lost
3 Millwall  Millwall v Barnsley(Full Time Result) 06/01/2018 None
17/20
Won
4 St Mirren  St Mirren v Inverness CT(Full Time Result) 06/01/2018 None
11/10
Won

Darts...................I love darts. :clapping

No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
1 Mark McGeeney  BDO World Championship 2018 - Mark McGeeney v Martin Adams(Match Winner) 06/01/2018 None
4/7
Won
2 Willem Mandigers  BDO World Championship 2018 - Willem Mandigers v Nick Kenny(Match Winner) 06/01/2018 None
11/10
Won
3 Gary Robson  BDO World Championship 2018 - Pengiran Mohamed v Gary Robson(Match Winner) 06/01/2018 None
1/4
Won