St Mirren V Airdrie - Third Place Decider

St.Ricky

8 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Spot on. Anyone who doesn't think this is an important game is quite frankly a moron (in my humble opinion of course).

Exhibit A anyone? :rolleyes:

Has sweary woman been formally identified and outed yet? Do we know where she sits? I want to experience the wonder of sweary woman before I form my opinion.

Oh no you don't! 

Personally,  I think that this is the most important game of our season so far .. short though it has been.

1. We are at home.

2. We are full time.

3. We aught to beat them.

In other words...we need to start winning our home games, particularly those with teams from the Championship or below. 

Unlike some....I felt we should have got more out of the Livvy Game than we did.

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

Personally,  I think that this is the most important game of our season so far .. short though it has been.

1. We are at home.

2. We are full time.

In other words...we need to start winning our home games, particularly those with teams from the Championship or below. 

Unlike some....I felt we should have got more out of the Livvy Game than we did.

I'm sure you'll start many threads with a similar title. :rolleyes:

16 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Would she squeeze into the "character" category, or is she just an out and out potty mouthed lunatic harpie?

Her and her sweary maw are both a nightmare. I really hope they aren't season ticket holders in that area as there will be a few confrontations over their conduct this season.

I know you're allowed a swear and a shout in the West stand but she's constant and never ending, plus has a toddler learning all of her mammy's lovely language.

Edited by djchapsticks

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Her and her sweary maw are both a nightmare. I really hope they aren't season ticket holders in that area as there will be a few confrontations over their conduct this season.

I know you're allowed a swear and a shout in the West stand but she's constant and never ending, plus has a toddler learning all of her mammy's lovely language.

Is this the woman that was previously banned. .

1 minute ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Is this the woman that was previously banned. .

I've no idea, I've not been aware of her until the Dundee match. I assumed she sat in the family stand previously as I've never heard her in the West Stand. 

She's early to mid 20s, has a wee boy of about 3 and her equally charming but not quite as vocal mum in tow and she was constant, non-stop bawling, hollering and screaming obscenities during the Dundee game to the point most around her either moved or were laughing at her. Think most took it as a one off as the family stand was closed.

Then at Livi game she was quiet most of the first half but really ramped it up in the second...never let up at all at anyone on the park within earshot. Think she was told to STFU by a few folk around her and she didn't take too kindly to it.

We all love a wee shout and rant at games now and then but this became almost like a backing track of verbal.

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I've no idea, I've not been aware of her until the Dundee match. I assumed she sat in the family stand previously as I've never heard her in the West Stand. 

She's early to mid 20s, has a wee boy of about 3 and her equally charming but not quite as vocal mum in tow and she was constant, non-stop bawling, hollering and screaming obscenities during the Dundee game to the point most around her either moved or were laughing at her. Think most took it as a one off as the family stand was closed.

Then at Livi game she was quiet most of the first half but really ramped it up in the second...never let up at all at anyone on the park within earshot. Think she was told to STFU by a few folk around her and she didn't take too kindly to it.

We all love a wee shout and rant at games now and then but this became almost like a backing track of verbal.

She was pointed out to me at the Dundee game and I thought she was the same woman that used to do the exact same at LS( shout loudly and constanly swear), where she sat in about the middle of the Northbank and now she is sitting roughly in the middle of the Westbank. .

Just now, saintnextlifetime said:

She was pointed out to me at the Dundee game and I thought she was the same woman that used to do the exact same at LS( shout loudly and constanly swear), where she sat in about the middle of the Northbank and now she is sitting roughly in the middle of the Westbank. .

I'd be surprised if she was old enough to be doing her shenanigans at Love St but then I could just be shite at judging age. 

9 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I am not a prude and yes I have privately used the odd swear word but this is beyond what should be allowed. I would encourage her to make a noise but cut out the swearing.

Having said that, I would apply the same approach with others.

1 hour ago, saintnextlifetime said:

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

I think she was in the Main Stand at Motherwell for the Challenge Cup final - at least there was someone who fitted the description running tnrough this thread.

Me and my boy were stuck in the horrendous 'bucket' seats so we couldn't get away from the rant!

I don't really find it offensive  - just really tiresome and annoying. Quite sure parents of younger kids might have a different opinion and the risk is that it could turn some families away from the club.

13 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

1. We are at home.

2. We are full time.

I'll be honest - if I hadn't paid for this I would swerve it

Now I am going, it would be good to get an idea of how we will bounce back and how we may look going forward.

Would also be good to see some goals :)

3 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

It was all quite funny to begin with at the Dundee game, until it dawned on the season ticket holders that they could be there for the season.

Sat in front of her at Hibs last game of the season. Lost count of the time the stewards ask her to calm down so much so the police had to speak to her.

Sat in front of her at Hibs last game of the season. Lost count of the time the stewards ask her to calm down so much so the police had to speak to her.

The wife and me were sitting next to you at the game. Can honestly say it was probably the worst I've heard coming from anyone's mouth never mind a female. Couldn't believe it when turned round and she had toddler in her arms.

47 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

am sure you was sitting next to her Gary,both sharing a big coke cup and two straws,and she was eating one end of the jumbo hotdog and you the other,meeting up in the middle,who says romance is deid!!!!

3 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

She must be a nut job. By the way I dont live in Rothesay , disclaimer and all that. lol

I'm hopeful of a reaction to last weeks poor performance. This is our last competitive game before the serious stuff starts against Falkirk next week , so we really need to put in a decent display.

3-1 Saints .