St Mirren v Falkirk SPFL Championship. 5/8/17

shull

I've got a bit of the fear that we're not quite ready for this game yet, I think we're still a player or 2 short and with 

key players out I would have preferred to have avoided the better teams in the league for the first couple of week's, 

Hope to fcuk I'm wrong and we get tore right into these cnuts right from the off.....COYS.

Come on folks, this isn't f**king Real Madrid we're playing.

If we have any designs on winning this league, we need to go into these games believing we can win.

I'm changing my prediction:

3-1 St Mirren.

Reilly, Sutton, and Gary Mac.

1 minute ago, the barrhead teacher said:

Victory would be great but would settle for scoring draw and clear appetite from saints. Crucial we have good home record this season and avoiding defeat against one of our main rivals when we are clearly not quite up to speed would be important.

Agreed.

The majority seem to feel we're a player or three short, either through injury or lack of signings, so ANYTHING from today would be a great boost.

I've had a great curry and a couple of pints and am feeling that comfortable euphoria that only comes with a delicious feed and a few drinks, I'd be happy with a clean sheet but am starting to believe that we can hump this mob.... 2-0..... and Baird scoring the first after ignoring a toothing from the falkirk vampire.

39 minutes ago, BaldyOzBud said:

I've had a great curry and a couple of pints and am feeling that comfortable euphoria that only comes with a delicious feed and a few drinks, I'd be happy with a clean sheet but am starting to believe that we can hump this mob.... 2-0..... and Baird scoring the first after ignoring a toothing from the falkirk vampire.

So have I but I farted and followed through, lumpy drawers noo.:wacko: