St Mirren v Falkirk SPFL Championship. 5/8/17

shull

Yaba daba Fcukin Dooooooooo ............. Have a great time tonight Buddies at last I get to the bar with my head held high ......... Honestly was a bit worried about our game today but what a confidence booster to kick off a new league season ........... Well done Jack and the boys!

Team P GD Pts
1   Queen of Sth    1      3        3
2   St Mirren 1 2 3
3   Dundee Utd 1 1 3
4   Dunfermline 1 0 1

5   Livingston 1 0 1
6   Dumbarton 1 0 1
7   Morton 1 0 1
8   Inverness CT 1 -1 0

9   Falkirk 1 -2 0
10   Brechin 1 -3      0

Bloody great start.....COYS           

Edited by Buddie Marvelous

Fantastic result great performance. but the first 20mins we didn't turn up. could been 2 down. I've said along I want Reilly to prove me wrong. and today he did. He was outstanding. don't know if he was MOM. think that was either Sutton or Stelios. But there were no failures today. great team performance. Coys.

I still don't think that the Bairns goal was valid, but from then on we gave them a masterclass on how to play in the SPFL championship, we were feckin ruthless, and if I had to give a man of the match award then I'd be scunnered, we weren't in it early but we gave the bastards such a hiding after that first ( mebbe ) goal that I'm now convinced!

18 hours ago, Wilbur said:

I don't get it, backing against the team you claim to support. 

So who do you actually want to win tomorrow then ?

I want St Mirren to win, but I would gladly accept a draw if it is enough to f**k up your bet.

Hello Wilbur, I "cashed out" at 1-1, pretty much got my bet back you'll be upset to know. :P

Just back from Dundee, GREAT result and, after reading the posts here, an equally good performance after an early setback.

Very pleasing. :cheers