St Mirren v Falkirk SPFL Championship. 5/8/17

shull

I honestly don't get this getting on the Samsons back. He made a mistake yeah. but 5 mins later made a great save to keep us in the game. all keepers make mistakes. O'Brien made plenty last season. That idiot Shull seems to started a one man vendetta against Sammy for no reason other than to brighten up his sad existence. I think Sammy is a good keeper and a legend at our club.

9 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

I honestly don't get this getting on the Samsons back. He made a mistake yeah. but 5 mins later made a great save to keep us in the game. all keepers make mistakes. O'Brien made plenty last season. That idiot Shull seems to started a one vendetta against Sammy for no reason other that to brighten up his sad existence. I think Sammy is a good keeper and a legend at our club.

Santa

Its the usual wannabe managers in the stand....... Shull did not just given a 3 year contract ............... Everyone is entitled to an opinion but they also need to open their eyes occasionally.

Samson is a great keeper, few clean sheets and he will be a brick wall 

4 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

I honestly don't get this getting on the Samsons back. He made a mistake yeah. but 5 mins later made a great save to keep us in the game. all keepers make mistakes. O'Brien made plenty last season. That idiot Shull seems to started a one vendetta against Sammy for no reason other that to brighten up his sad existence. I think Sammy is a good keeper and a legend at our club.

I bet every single outfield player made at least one mistake on Saturday. The difference is though , goalkeepers mistakes are easier to spot for some people. What I don't get though is , why single him out for blame in a game that we ended up winning comfortably, and in a game where Samson actually played pretty well ?

1 hour ago, santaponsasaint said:

I honestly don't get this getting on the Samsons back. He made a mistake yeah. but 5 mins later made a great save to keep us in the game. all keepers make mistakes. O'Brien made plenty last season. That idiot Shull seems to started a one man vendetta against Sammy for no reason other than to brighten up his sad existence. I think Sammy is a good keeper and a legend at our club.

Your opinion and I have mine. 

Suppose I will just have to respect your honest opinion like I respected your opinion when you filleted the legend Billy Mehmet. 

Have a lovely day , toilet mouth. 

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Santa

Its the usual wannabe managers in the stand....... Shull did not just given a 3 year contract ............... Everyone is entitled to an opinion but they also need to open their eyes occasionally.

Open my eyes? 

I sat and watched Sammy make 2 monumental blunders at their easily avoidable goal. 

He is a poor goalkeeper. 

Just now, shull said:

Open my eyes? 

I sat and watched Sammy make 2 monumental blunders at their easily avoidable goal. 

He is a poor goalkeeper. 

Yeah open ur eyes............... Like all confidence he needs confidence and he is quality , hence why he was called up to Scotland.....

Your a poor poster but yet we don't say anything:byebye

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Santa

And I am obviously not entitled to an opinion according to all the " TRUE FANS " on here. 

Idiot, moron, dick and a few more niceties, just for giving my honest opinion 

Censored by some who have nothing original to say. 

Jings :lol:

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

Yeah open ur eyes............... Like all confidence he needs confidence and he is quality , hence why he was called up to Scotland.....

Your a poor poster but yet we don't say anything:byebye

If he is quality why is he lacking confidence ? 

He isnae 5 years old. 

He gets paid a fortune to make a few saves. 

He struggles to do that competently. 

2 minutes ago, shull said:

And I am obviously not entitled to an opinion according to all the " TRUE FANS " on here. 

Idiot, moron, dick and a few more niceties, just for giving my honest opinion 

Censored by some who have nothing original to say. 

Jings :lol:

Oh I am sure you will get over it

1 minute ago, shull said:

If he is quality why is he lacking confidence ? 

He isnae 5 years old. 

He gets paid a fortune to make a few saves. 

He struggles to do that competently. 

In your humble Opinion

Take JRs opinion over urs anyday, in fact take Tommy Craigs as well

First win in 11 years first game and you have run out of tampons 

16 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Try doing it without writing on here for a while................. say 3 minutes, baby steps

Nothing to get upset about. 

When somebody like Munoz calls you a fuking dick on a Football Forum on a Saturday night over a football opinion, then I realise it's not me who has a serious problem. 

Just now, shull said:

When somebody like Munoz calls you a fuking dick on a Football Forum on a Saturday night over a football opinion, then I realise it's not me who has a serious problem. 

Surely he called you a f**king dick---- unless he is from Birmingham

7 minutes ago, shull said:

I once called you out for your double standards in being abusive on this site and you said to me that you only give folk abuse who deserve it. 

Well your performance on here since that meltdown on Saturday has warranted every single bit of criticism levelled at you. 

13 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I once called you out for your double standards in being abusive on this site and you said to me that you only give folk abuse who deserve it. 

Well your performance on here since that meltdown on Saturday has warranted every single bit of criticism levelled at you. 

Was never a meltdown. 

Perfectly calm giving an honest opinion about football. 

It's amazing that those with no original thought like FTOF,  always cry meltdown, meltdown , get him sectioned. 

They do nor possess an ability to respond properly and FTOF was not alone. 

They deserve my response. 

Without being patronising, your responses are well thought out  even when you're a cheeky bassa. :)

1 minute ago, shull said:

Was never a meltdown. 

Perfectly calm giving an honest opinion about football. 

It's amazing that those with no original thought like FTOF,  always cry meltdown, meltdown , get him sectioned. 

They do nor possess an ability to respond properly and FTOF was not alone. 

They deserve my response. 

Without being patronising, your responses are well thought out  even when you're a cheeky bassa. :)

Couldnt resist it !!   :rolleyes:

21 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Just made one observation at the football. 

Posted my thought on here. 

And the " TRUE FANS " stirred and began a very unjustified onslaught on a football fan. 

:lol:

38 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Did you have to quote Tiny Tears?

He seems a bit obsessed with me.

It's a while since I've had creepy online stalker.

Why would anybody be obsessed with somebody so uninteresting and boring as you.

Show me your famous and thrilling Threads and Posts ? :lol:

The rest of the Forum love you for boosting their " LIKE " count sky high over the weekend.

Come on , gies a laugh and entertain the Lads :snore