St Mirren v East Kilbride Challenge Cup 1st Round 15/8/17

shull

Imagine some giving indirect stick for others being positive and optimistic. 

That's why I love this Forum and would never ignore anybody. 

I would hate to miss the classic posts from my fellow buddies. 

:lol:

On 24/07/2017 at 6:38 PM, shull said:

SEASON TICKETS URNAE VALID, THEY WERE LAST SEASON

24 July 2017

IRN-BRU Cup Tie Tickets - On Sale from 25th July

SMFC Webteam
 Matchday Information

Tickets for St Mirren’s upcoming IRN-BRU Cup, 1st Round tie against East Kilbride go on sale at 10:00am tomorrow (Tuesday 25th July).

Saints face the Lowland League side at The Paisley 2021 Stadium on Tuesday 15th August.

On the evening of the match there will be a ‘Mixed Zone’ in the Family Stand as East Kilbride fans with their family and friends will join the St Mirren fans in the South Stand. St Mirren Season Ticket holders in the South Stand will also have the option of moving to either the Main Stand or the West Stand for that evening’s match.

Seats for Season Ticket holders in all stands will be held until midnight on 8th August, afterwards all remaining seats will be sold on a first come, first served basis.

The match and tickets info is as follows:

St Mirren v East Kilbride
IRN-BRU Cup, 1st Round
Venue: Paisley 2021 Stadium, Paisley
Date: Tuesday 15th August 2017
Kick-off: 7:45pm

Season Tickets ARE NOT valid for this game.

Match is all ticket – tickets will be on sale (subject to availability) UNTIL KICK OFF.

Ticket Prices

Adult – £12
OAP (over 65) – £6
Full-Time Student* – £6
Child (Under 18) – £6

* Students must have valid ID as proof of status.

Noticed that this is now changed on official site to read  

"This match will be all ticket and please note that there will be no sale of tickets on the day of the match."

what's that all about...

5 minutes ago, Buddymarvellous said:

Noticed that this is now changed on official site to read  

"This match will be all ticket and please note that there will be no sale of tickets on the day of the match."

what's that all about...

Just a mistake on the site. The prices are wrong as well. I`m sure the text relates to the Morton game

So people think that we will score between 5 and10 goals against a team that did better in a cup game against Celtic than we did?

You need to remember we are formidable when it comes to games against teams from lower leagues.

This season we have beaten Airdrie 5-0 and Stranraer 4-1. Last season we beat Albion Rovers, Edinburgh City, Livingston, Spartans and East Fife. 7 games 7 wins in the last 2 seasons.

Indeed the last time we failed to beat a team from a division lower than us at the time was QOTS in August 2013. That was our first game in defence of our league cup title.

In my opinion the dilemma for Jack will be does he stick with tried and trusted "first 11" or does he use the game time to look at the fitness and attributes of players currently not in the starting 11

i can only imagine the melt down if we are not successful in this match

interestingly - what is the lowest crowd at our current home because after Saturdays poor result I think many buddies will give this one a miss