St Mirren v East Kilbride Challenge Cup 1st Round 15/8/17

shull

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Think ( HOPE) we will be consistent when a full squad is available. Saturday was a sore one I'm still feeling the pain being honest not because it was Morton more to do with expectations after Falkirk. Looking forward to seeing the reaction against Livingston. 

Agree IOB, Game 3 is not must win but United will beat Brechin and if we lose at Livi, we are going into the United game 6 points behind, so points are really important. I would have taken 3 points after 2 games it was the nature of the defeat, the performance . A 1-0 at Livi we move onwards...... Decided to be a Happy Clapper

It will certainly be interesting to see the team that Jack puts out tonight, I'm hoping to see Duffy get a run out, and perhaps a few other fringe players, this competition leaves me cold with all the guff colt teams but as always I'm looking for a big Saints performance and hopefully a swag of goals.

4-0

10 minutes ago, HSS said:

Can't see there being much of a crowd tonight.I phoned earlier to ask what time kick off was and was asked "what time can you get here?"

Me too. 

I am going along at 9.

12 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Well Shulls you will miss the goalfest

So this is what its like to support Real- Knowing your going to win, knowing by a few goals and getting to see some of the best players in the world ( Paisley ) on display......

And the Sun is shining

East Kilbride will tire by 9 then we will hit them for another 6 goals.

4 minutes ago, scabbydug37 said:

Team for this evening:-

St Mirren: Stewart, L. Smith, Baird, Buchanan, Eckersley, Morgan, McShane, McGinn, C.Smith, Stewart, Duffy
Subs: Samson,  Stelios, Irvine, Kirkpatrick, O'Keefe, Reilly, Sutton

Would've liked O'Keefe or Whyte to be given a start ahead of McShane but quite happy with that; should be strong enough.

7 minutes ago, scabbydug37 said:

Team for this evening:-

St Mirren: Stewart, L. Smith, Baird, Buchanan, Eckersley, Morgan, McShane, McGinn, C.Smith, Stewart, Duffy
Subs: Samson,  Stelios, Irvine, Kirkpatrick, O'Keefe, Reilly, Sutton

Looks like we're giving a few players a rest.

Completely new defensive set up.

A few players in there with a point to prove.

I just don't understand how suspensions are applied. The Falkirk player red carded in the league game against us was suspended for their midweek League Cup tie yet Baird appears to be available to play for us tonight.

Can anyone explain in simple language to this daftie ?