St Mirren v East Kilbride Challenge Cup 1st Round 15/8/17

shull

2 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

What a stupid date for a fixture.  Dont they know thats the weekend of The Scottish international airshow ? http://www.tsia.scot/  :angry:     Oh well , i may well have to miss out on an exciting away trip to  rankers or Hearts u-20s or the like !! 

What we were really hoping for was an away Midweek tie V Crusaders . :rolleyes: :P :thumbs2

Don't go, there's plenty of hot air on show here. :rolleyes:

Edited by faraway saint

4 hours ago, shull said:

Think this really sums it up. At the time everyone was frustrated but looking at we actually pounded them and when we went behind we dug it out. On the whole more positives than negatives.  

Agree that McGinn and MacShane don't seem to work together.

On 15 August 2017 at 10:31 PM, oaksoft said:

No it isn't FFS. :lol:

How can WINNING a game be the same as Rangers LOSING a game?

OK, maybe my reference to SEVCO was a bit over the top (although the difference in resources would be similar) but I still reckon only being able to beat EK in the 3rd minute of added time is embarrassing.  Yes, their keeper played well, but we missed some really easy chances against them.

2 minutes ago, saint in exile said:

OK, maybe my reference to SEVCO was a bit over the top (although the difference in resources would be similar) but I still reckon only being able to beat EK in the 3rd minute of added time is embarrassing.  Yes, their keeper played well, but we missed some really easy chances against them.

It's ok, he doesn't "get" football, no need to explain, it's WAY over his head. :wink:

14 hours ago, saint in exile said:

If you want to be embarassed after winning a football match then fair play.

I am happy to see the win and we move on.