Extinct Humans

Surveys in Europe , North America , Australia has shown mens sperm count is half what it was 40 years ago scientists are worryingly saying if the trend continues humans will be extinct. So what's the problem ? Scientists are saying chemicals but from where , guessing it's the food chain given the chemicals never tested used in everything from growing food to added chemicals too food which includes sweets and drinks. Plastics and also tin is known to put chemicals into our body also. Clearly something is wrong and the clock is ticking away. Discuss boys and girls.

1 minute ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Surveys in Europe , North America , Australia has shown mens sperm count is half what it was 40 years ago scientists are worryingly saying if the trend continues humans will be extinct. So what's the problem ? Scientists are saying chemicals but from where , guessing it's the food chain given the chemicals never tested used in everything from growing food to added chemicals too food which includes sweets and drinks. Plastics and also tin is known to put chemicals into our body also. Clearly something is wrong and the clock is ticking away. Discuss boys and girls.

The problem is the scientists doing the studies have just switched to studying spunk levels following their exhaustive research into the effects of coffee and red wine on humans. Fcukers!

I remember reading and article years ago about this an it stated that the only country in the West where sperm count hadn't fallen was Finland and there was a study to try and find what they were doing that was different but mainly a look at their diet , if i can remember correctly. I suspect preservatives in the food and also all the shit they spray on the food perhaps has something to do with it and also the amount of radiation we are now exposed by wifi wont help . More reacently I read that the chemicals that they have in fabric saftner are not good for male bits. .

There was a study in London years ago about the amount of esrtogen in the water supply due to all the wimen on the pill . Certainly , one thing that isnae good fur guys is a ton o' estrogen in the water which might be why so many folk there dont know if they are fish or fowl . .:o

Edited by saintnextlifetime

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Yeah , I recall one of the Trust Me I'm A Doctor programmes looked at the mirgration of chemicals in plastic that is used for bottles and food containers into the beverage and the food , is it BPA ? They mentioned that direct sunlight made it worse and also heating the plastic in a micro too .

13 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

I remember reading and article years ago about this an it stated that the only country in the West where sperm count hadn't fallen was Finland and there was a study to try and find what they were doing that was different but mainly a look at their diet , if i can remember correctly. I suspect preservatives in the food and also all the shit they spray on the food perhaps has something to do with it and also the amount of radiation we are now exposed by wifi wont help . More reacently I read that the chemicals that they have in fabric saftner are not good for male bits. .

There was a study in London years ago about the amount of esrtogen in the water supply due to all the wimen on the pill . Certainly , one thing that isnae good fur guys is a ton o' estrogen in the water which might be why so many folk there dont know if they are fish or fowl . .:o

Time to increase the layers of tin foil for you then. :lol:

Cancer from crop sprays, low sperm from chemical migration, cannae' microwave last night's leftover curry, dodgy saturated fats, trans-fats, watch your carbs', avoid fizzy soft drinks, and don't get me started (again!) on the possible / probably / likely / could be / maybes aye maybes naw effects of coffee or red wine....

Makes you pine for the good old days of the plague, cholera, typhoid, rickets....

Load of pish. Back in my day everything was cured by a dab of calamine lotion, two Dispirin tablets and a gobful of rosehip syrup. Mon' the 1960s.... 

Edited by pozbaird

17 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Time to increase the layers of tin foil for you then. :lol:

It's O.K.

The electro magnetic waves generated by Wi Fi are like radio waves, which are essentially  a low-energy, non-ionising, non-harmful type of wave.

So, since hardly anyone uses a transistor radio nowadays, the drop in waves from these appliances will compensate for the rise in Wi Fi usage, even if radio waves/Wi Fi were dangerous.:thumbs2

Anyway, back in the real world...............

Whether or not this research is wholly accurate or not, you can also factor in the prevalence for females in the developed world choosing to have babies when they're older. Due the fact that the "health" of the female ovum deteriorates as a woman gets older, it's more difficult to either get pregnant or to carry a pregnancy for the full term. So combined with the alleged decrease in sperm count, there could be a double whammy. 

Edited by FTOF

2 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Cancer from crop sprays, low sperm from chemical migration, cannae' microwave last night's leftover curry, dodgy saturated fats, trans-fats, watch your carbs', avoid fizzy soft drinks, and don't get me started (again!) on the possible / probably / likely / could be / maybes aye maybes naw effects of coffee or red wine....

Makes you pine for the good old days of the plague, cholera, typhoid, rickets....

Load of pish. Back in my day everything was cured by a dab of calomine lotion and a gobful of rosehip syrup.

I wouldn't worry about the coffee or the red wine unless you are doing a shed load of the stuff . .:P

However , worth considering the wifi dangers . .:o

https://www.safespaceprotection.com/emf-health-risks/emf-health-effects/wi-fi-router-dangers/

https://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/10-shocking-facts-health-dangers-wifi/

2 minutes ago, FTOF said:

It's O.K.

The electro magnetic waves generated by Wi Fi are like radio waves, which are essentially  a low-energy, non-ionising, non-harmful type of wave.

So, since hardly anyone uses a transistor radio nowadays, the drop in waves from these appliances will compensate for the rise in Wi Fi usage.:thumbs2

Anyway, back in the real world...............

Whether or not this research is wholly accurate or not, you can also factor in the prevalence for females in the developed world choosing to have babies when they're older. Due the fact that the "health" of the female ovum deteriorates as a woman gets older, it's more difficult to either get pregnant or to carry a pregnancy for the full term. So combined with the alleged decrease in sperm count, there could be a double whammy. 

You can find what you want on the internet, depending on how much tin foil you wear...........................see post above this one. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

20 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

I wouldn't worry about the coffee or the red wine unless you are doing a shed load of the stuff . .:P

https://www.safespaceprotection.com/emf-health-risks/emf-health-effects/wi-fi-router-dangers/

https://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/10-shocking-facts-health-dangers-wifi/

Fcuk sake, I'm going to die typing shit on this forum while enjoying a glass of Washington State red..... goodbye cruel world!

24 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

I took your advice and clicked the link. I've just ordered one of these babies... cannae' be too careful these days. Hopefully it works on lukewarm mince pies and weak as pish Bovril...

Food / Liquid Energizer Card

Product Info The Food and Liquid Energizer Card protects the natural healthy balance of foods and drinks. This energetically imprinted holographic pattern protects supplements, energetic formulas and essences. It rebalances any food or liquid you consume and protects your supplements from depleting EMF effects and other toxins.

4 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

FFS Ian ,  you'll have FS doubling up on his tin foil hats now. .:P

Got the full tin foil suit...................can never be too careful. :lol:

PS Especially triple layer tin foil pants, my sperm could be very valuable in the future. :P

Edited by faraway saint

27 minutes ago, scrappy coco said:

Sperm counts are down, yet populations are rising in virtually every country the world, either the 

scientists are talking pish, or we're all shagging too much these days...:D

Yes but Bute is one of the very few places in Scotland where , the population is declining. .

Sperm counts are down, yet populations are rising in virtually every country the world, either the 
scientists are talking pish, or we're all shagging too much these days...[emoji3]

Sperm counts are down in North America, Europe and Australia according to the survey. That leaves most of the world unaffected so it looks like you talking pish, not scientists (this time around, anyway).

:)

30 minutes ago, salmonbuddie said:

Sperm counts are down in North America, Europe and Australia according to the survey. That leaves most of the world unaffected so it looks like you talking pish, not scientists (this time around, anyway).

:)

No really, as...................well, see below. :byebye

"We don't have a lot of data in men from non-Western countries, so we can't draw conclusions about that part of the world," added Swan, a professor of environmental medicine at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York City.

PS Scientists are a load of wan*ers anyway. :rolleyes:

Edited by faraway saint