SMISA Wall

I think the wall graphic looks fine and brightens up a grey gate. Don't see the problem, don't see why it belittles anyone who chose not to participate in the scheme. I'm a moaning faced bawbag about many things, simply don't see why anyone would have a problem with this.

We should however have a wall graphic on the other gate that honours everyone who followed St Mirren throughout the 1990s. Heroes. :D

Edited by pozbaird

Drew,

I'm sure it was in more than The EveningTimes but that was the 1st one Google came up with.

Which paper would you prefer and I'll see if Google has it.

Edited by HSS

17 minutes ago, HSS said:

Drew,

I'm sure it was in more than The EveningTimes but that was the 1st one Google came up with.

Which paper would you prefer and I'll see if Google has it.

To be honest, John, I'm not that interested.

18 minutes ago, Stu said:

Shambles. Should have been unveiled before the end of the season so that kids could take photos in front of it to show their pals during the school holidays.

Pathetic Stu. 

Really poor. 

You a Journo ? 

:lol:

10 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

*** Breaking News St Mirren to give every one of their fans £1,000 ***

***More breaking news, sections of St Mirren fans moan that the moneys been given in tenners when you wanted twenties  ***

#StMoan :lol:

We will end up bust.

Are you and the Club thick ?

3 hours ago, shull said:

Whit ye greeting about ? 

Have lost three immediate family members , honestly would love to see their names on that wall. At least my daughter will when I'm gone. Not because I'm some kind of hero to the club , because she will look and remember my days of joy and disappointment. Mate it would not the same if you did not put up a different view point. So I'm smiling young one. :)

It is a great feeling knowing you're now part of the club history and future generations of fans will see your name as one of the St Mirren fans that banned together to move the club into ownership of the people that care most about it.The buddies!! :D

Can't wait to see it on Saturday

14 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

It is a great feeling knowing you're now part of the club history and future generations of fans will see your name as one of the St Mirren fans that banned together to move the club into ownership of the people that care most about it.The buddies!! :D

Stacks of us already owned the Club before last year.

We dinnae need a Wall

15 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

And there is also stacks of Saints Fans who care just as much about the Club and they aren't Shareholders and they didn't join " BUYTHEBUDDIES "

Stop talking shite Baz

1 minute ago, shull said:

And there is also stacks of Saints Fans who care just as much about the Club and they aren't Shareholders and they didn't join " BUYTHEBUDDIES "

Stop talking shite Baz

Why can't you just let your fellow fans enjoy this positive step without your negativity? It's nothing to do with you if people feel proud. What kind of guy has to rain on peoples joy? Nothing nice to say then just don't comment. 

12 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Why can't you just let your fellow fans enjoy this positive step without your negativity? It's nothing to do with you if people feel proud. What kind of guy has to rain on peoples joy? Nothing nice to say then just don't comment. 

Don't comment on a Forum ? :zipit