What is our chances

16 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Exactly. A date being "banded about". My point is does anyone who actually knows what they're talking about, know this for a fact.  Or is it one of those things that one person said and has since been "banded about" "about 20 times"?

He is tied to a contract till 01 August from what I have heard.

I reckon it will be Xmas window we get a new player..... after all 4 goals came from front men Sat, what I do like about Jacks teams its the shots his teams get off in a match.. 27 against stranrear 34 against Airdrie with 33% on target = 9 goals. I know we will play far better defences....

Last week some numpties were saying we will struggle, some now have us champs after we beat total dross..

Whats the bets when Cathro is sacked some will say Jack will go to Hearts. No he wont.....( Yes he will :D)

Thing about being a Saints fan is the uncertainty of day to day not just season to season- ( No it isn't :D)  

As u can see I have learned to be more tolerant with views, found the secret to life in a cave in Crete..................

Saints are unconditional so a few goals, beat the Ton, and see where it takes us .............. other than that I am not stressing

30 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Boys stop kidding on, ur far to old for FB ( Only old coggers call it Facebook)

Stick to your pigeons :rolleyes:

My sentiments exactly DJ. Just proves my point exactly that I know hee haw about it. 

So that brings us onto you. Are you still at school or do you have a fanny. :P

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

28 minutes ago, MenstrieSaint said:

would settle for 10 points from the first 9 games and the team starting to gel and play well , and then picking up 15 points in each of the next three quarters , having us head into the play offs with a reasonably degree of confidence .

What about the last 2 games of the first quarter? :blink:

50 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

My sentiments exactly DJ. Just proves my point exactly that I know hee haw about it. 

So that brings us onto you. Are you still at school or do you have a fanny. :P

If I had a fanny Bud I would happily go fk myself :o

No I work for HP in IT as an AM in PC so I am used to acronyms........

1 hour ago, MenstrieSaint said:

would settle for 10 points from the first 9 games and the team starting to gel and play well , and then picking up 15 points in each of the next three quarters , having us head into the play offs with a reasonably degree of confidence .

So hold the boat that's 55 points......

Ton got in 4th with 52 points and lost 6 out their last 8.... we need to be in mid 60s me thinks

But thanks for playing .................:clapping

Edited by DougJamie

1 hour ago, MenstrieSaint said:

Just now, Callum Gilhooley said:

Eh ?

Are we no counting the 10th and 11th games then from the first quarter? :blink:

On ‎30‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 4:12 PM, lovestreet said:

Looking at DUFC they'll rip us a new arse

I read somewhere that they were delighted to have won a crucial penalty shoot-out against Dundee at Dens yesterday, as this got them a much coveted seeded position for the last 16 draw.

This then resulted in them being drawn against Dundee at Dens in the next round :lol::lol:

Scottish football :rolleyes:

My thoughts are similar to most on here, another couple of quality signings and we should be competing for top four. I would certainly take this after the last 3 hellish seasons. Anything better is a bonus I think. Utd, Falkirk look strong, also think Dunfermline looked more than decent against Hearts and that was without Shiels & Clark. Anyway looking forward to Saturday [emoji469]

1 hour ago, Greenhill Road said:

My thoughts are similar to most on here, another couple of quality signings and we should be competing for top four. I would certainly take this after the last 3 hellish seasons. Anything better is a bonus I think. Utd, Falkirk look strong, also think Dunfermline looked more than decent against Hearts and that was without Shiels & Clark. Anyway looking forward to Saturday emoji469.png

Aye, I agree that Dunfermline might surprise a few folk.