Hospitality Prices 2017/18

2 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

The flaw in your argument lies in purporting Shull's views to be represenative of everyone who has an issue with a particular price or pricing policy

Genuine question here, where in the post that you quoted, is it purported that Shull's (sic ) views are representative of everyone who has an issue with a particular price or pricing policy?

3 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

The flaw in your argument lies in purporting Shull's views to be represenative of everyone who has an issue with a particular price or pricing policy

There is no flaw in my "argument", as the "argument" was with Shull. If you wanted to make your own views clear, maybe I'd respond, but as you're merely waffling away without much lucid content, this is all rather pointless...

4 minutes ago, BaldyOzBud said:

Genuine question here, where in the post that you quoted, is it purported that Shull's (sic ) views are representative of everyone who has an issue with a particular price or pricing policy?

Check the sweeping generalisation in bold, especially the arbitrary use of the word "people".

It kinda blows a hole in the poster's assertion he was referring to Shull alone.

I have clearly had too much coffe today as evidenced by the amount of time I have given certain threads, this one included.  i'm off to do some work interspersed with the odd jog over to General Nonsense

9 minutes ago, Soctty said:

There is no flaw in my "argument", as the "argument" was with Shull. If you wanted to make your own views clear, maybe I'd respond, but as you're merely waffling away without much lucid content, this is all rather pointless...

Well, you saved me the trouble of offering my critique of that post, I do hope it is not indicative of your emotional state in general though, you can still have hope of being someone and finding a purpose if you have the right help.  Don't let it get you down.

13 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Not for the first time you have completely lost me. Are you drunk?

I could be excused for thinking you have missed the sarcasm in my original question, but then I think nah, no one could be that stupid. Not even shull.

I will go back and check for sarcasm in the original post. 

Back in a minute. 

5 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

Check the sweeping generalisation in bold, especially the arbitrary use of the word "people".

It kinda blows a hole in the poster's assertion he was referring to Shull alone.

I have clearly had too much coffe today as evidenced by the amount of time I have given certain threads, this one included.  i'm off to do some work interspersed with the odd jog over to General Nonsense

15 minutes ago, Soctty said:

15 minutes ago, BaldyOzBud said:

22 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

Excuse Me 

Fecking Hello :byebye

3 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Do you think that St. Mirren F.C. should unilaterally reduce the price of everything and thereby put itself at a disadvantage to its peers/competitors?

Absolutely no hint of sarcasm in the above daft question. 

I therefore must be very stupid. 

According to you. 

3 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

Well, you saved me the trouble of offering my critique of that post, I do hope it is not indicative of your emotional state in general though, you can still have hope of being someone and finding a purpose if you have the right help.  Don't let it get you down.

:snore

10 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

Nobody cares what you think. 

Hope this helps.

:wink:

5 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

Yeah fair enough mate, people certainly implies more than one person, and I agree that sweeping generalisations are used far too often by " people " who are generally referring to their own beliefs.

4 minutes ago, shull said:

Absolutely no hint of sarcasm in the above daft question. 

I therefore must be very stupid. 

According to you. 

Let me make this clear for the hard of thinking.

You complained about the price of everything.

i asked if you think the club should just reduce the price of everything (the inference being to suit your preferred pricing model) whilst all their competitors continue to charge "normal" prices. 

The further inference being that if you don't think they should do that, then why don't you STFU  and either pay up or don't go. 

Your gripes may have validity if the pricing of St. Mirren's product was out of kilter with its competitors. But it isn't, so they're not. 

Get it Mastermind?

Back on topic, I would have to agree the club could do a lot better at giving value for money and attracting repeat business on this.

Following the change to having UWS students run the kitchen, I was rather offended at the quality of food & cooking served up for the price being charged!  It seriously went downhill quickly!  Not the best service either.  Sums up the rather lazy approach of the commercial department over recent years, fingers crossed this might be the next thing to get sorted now that we have given JD the boot.

I am happy to pay more for hospitality than a 3 course meal in town and a taxi to the game (that really is a bit of a ridiculous comparison).  I want the club to make a healthy profit and for my money to help with costs on and off the park.  However, the standard could be improved considerably without eating in to the profit margin much or at all.

The "fine wines" were indeed pish too.

16 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Back on topic, I would have to agree the club could do a lot better at giving value for money and attracting repeat business on this.

Following the change to having UWS students run the kitchen, I was rather offended at the quality of food & cooking served up for the price being charged!  It seriously went downhill quickly!  Not the best service either.  Sums up the rather lazy approach of the commercial department over recent years, fingers crossed this might be the next thing to get sorted now that we have given JD the boot.

I am happy to pay more for hospitality than a 3 course meal in town and a taxi to the game (that really is a bit of a ridiculous comparison).  I want the club to make a healthy profit and for my money to help with costs on and off the park.  However, the standard could be improved considerably without eating in to the profit margin much or at all.

The "fine wines" were indeed pish too.

Yeah I think personally the food "isn't as good as it used to be".

It's still a good day out and all but I doubt anyone who experienced the En-Croute experience versus the UWS one would disagree that the former was better.

42 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Let me make this clear for the hard of thinking.

You complained about the price of everything.

i asked if you think the club should just reduce the price of everything (the inference being to suit your preferred pricing model) whilst all their competitors continue to charge "normal" prices. 

The further inference being that if you don't think they should do that, then why don't you STFU  and either pay up or don't go. 

Your gripes may have validity if the pricing of St. Mirren's product was out of kilter with its competitors. But it isn't, so they're not. 

Get it Mastermind?

You don't get it at all. 

And you call me stoopit. 

In other words. 

I have been saying for years that all Clubs should go part time and reduce the price of everything. 

Hence my original answer. 

Not just St Mirren on their own. 

FFS 

Beat and give me peace and stop calling me stupid. 

40 minutes ago, div said:

Yeah I think personally the food "isn't as good as it used to be".

It's still a good day out and all but I doubt anyone who experienced the En-Croute experience versus the UWS one would disagree that the former was better.

Not having read all replies in the thread, am I right in thinking the hospitality day for a 3pm kick off now begins at 12.30pm when it used to be 12pm? Apologies if answered and I'm just being a lazy bassa' not reading the thread.

1 hour ago, shull said:

In other words. 

I have been saying for years that all Clubs should go part time and reduce the price of everything. 

Hence my original answer. 

Not just St Mirren on their own. 

FFS 

Beat and give me peace and stop calling me stupid. 

Sorry. I don't have a dossier on "what you've said for years". My response was clearly to the post I quoted and therefore makes perfect sense.

Even so, my point still stands. Do you think there is even the slightest most minuscule chance of your wish being granted?

I want world peace and a blow job off Bianca Westwood. But I'm unlikely to get either so I tend not to bang on about it ad infinitum. 

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Not having read all replies in the thread, am I right in thinking the hospitality day for a 3pm kick off now begins at 12.30pm when it used to be 12pm? Apologies if answered and I'm just being a lazy bassa' not reading the thread.

It was posted that that is now the case.

Glad I've saved you some reading.