Hospitality Prices 2017/18

At the risk of being branded a 'constantly negative club basher' once more - I agree with recent posts. The change from En Croute to UWS saw a marked decline in the standard and presentation of the cuisine. I had sampled other club's fare and we were a cut above with En Croute.

Cutting the time from 12 to 12.30 again eats into the package value, and the use of terminology season after season after season 'fine wines', 'enter through the exclusive hospitality entrance', and suchlike smacks to me of complacency and laziness.

Hey, IMHO - he added. For clarity.

50 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

At the risk of being branded a 'constantly negative club basher' once more - I agree with recent posts. The change from En Croute to UWS saw a marked decline in the standard and presentation of the cuisine. I had sampled other club's fare and we were a cut above with En Croute.

Cutting the time from 12 to 12.30 again eats into the package value, and the use of terminology season after season after season 'fine wines', 'enter through the exclusive hospitality entrance', and suchlike smacks to me of complacency and laziness.

Hey, IMHO - he added. For clarity.

I found that En Croute were very good to start with but their quality definitely dropped considerably. I'd say the quality now is on a par with what En Croute left behind. 

I'm sure this is the 3rd season of 12:30 entry so not sure why so many have picked up on this change now. 

1 minute ago, davidg said:

I found that En Croute were very good to start with but their quality definitely dropped considerably. I'd say the quality now is on a par with what En Croute left behind. 

I'm sure this is the 3rd season of 12:30 entry so not sure why so many have picked up on this change now. 

I suppose the bottom line is that yesterday's corporate punters would have enjoyed their day far, far more following an entertaining 3-1 win than they would have, had it been a shitfest ending in a 1-0 Falkirk win with a 90th minute penalty following a blatant Hippolyte dive in the box.

I may venture into hospitality once this season, but I genuinely don't think it is as good as it used to be.

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

I suppose the bottom line is that yesterday's corporate punters would have enjoyed their day far, far more following an entertaining 3-1 win than they would have, had it been a shitfest ending in a 1-0 Falkirk win with a 90th minute penalty following a blatant Hippolyte dive in the box.

I may venture into hospitality once this season, but I genuinely don't think it is as good as it used to be.

I know that feeling. I had the pleasure of hospitality for the Ayr Utd game last season. (6-2 game of course)

3 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I know that feeling. I had the pleasure of hospitality for the Ayr Utd game last season. (6-2 game of course)

Indeed. I was at hospitality for the Falkirk game where we spunked away a 2-0 lead and wee Bairdy popped up with a winner. Sheesh.

Guest TPAFKATS
See the clip of the goals from yesterday that I posted in the matchday thread?
Did anyone notice the last caption just before the clip ended?
I wonder what you get for £35 (+vat).
lolkirkhosp.JPG.4afd2ea94f9c9e09e823908556f75b2e.JPG

Not sure however here's the link to their full price hospitality options
http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/commercial/matchday-hospitality/

On first glance the Falkirk packages appear cheaper, however there is a distinct lack of inclusive bevvy.

17 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Not sure however here's the link to their full price hospitality options
http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/commercial/matchday-hospitality/

On first glance the Falkirk packages appear cheaper, however there is a distinct lack of inclusive bevvy.

Yip. Also a lack of food. 1 course meal against the diddy teams.

St Mirren v Falkirk inclusive of drinks for a season ticket holder. £80 + vat. 

Falkirk v St Mirren with a pay bar for a season ticket holder. £70 

Expensive but competitive.

Edited by davidg

58 minutes ago, davidg said:

Yip. Also a lack of food. 1 course meal against the diddy teams.

St Mirren v Falkirk inclusive of drinks for a season ticket holder. £80 + vat. 

Falkirk v St Mirren with a pay bar for a season ticket holder. £70 

Expensive but competitive.

I`m chuffed they see us as a Cat A game !! :rolleyes:

Genuine question .

Whats the score with dress code these days for Hospitality ? Ive managed to get myself an invite for the Morton game in October. Its just that looking at the site and the pic advertising the Dundee united game theres an awful lot of scruffy gits on show   :rolleyes:  Sorry , people minus ties !!

Is it still shirt n tie ? Perhaps the pics were post match with everyone a wee bit jaked ?

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Thanks Negative Norman. :lol:

This is Norman and his reply to honest opinion.

Another charmer

On 8/6/2017 at 1:04 PM, norman said:

A full blown meltdown because St.Mirren won. What a f**king moron.

:lol:

3 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Genuine question .

Whats the score with dress code these days for Hospitality ? Ive managed to get myself an invite for the Morton game in October. Its just that looking at the site and the pic advertising the Dundee united game theres an awful lot of scruffy gits on show   :rolleyes:  Sorry , people minus ties !!

Is it still shirt n tie ? Perhaps the pics were post match with everyone a wee bit jaked ?

It requests that you're suited and booted, tie included. From my experience you won't get turned away if you don't have one, I'd reckon 90% will have a tie on mate.