Flag Frenzy In W7 This Saturday

Why still W7?  THAT'S TOO FAR FROM THE MAIN SUPPORT. W6 would be better.

Now we have the whole of the West Stand, why can't those who wish to,  move from their crap seat to W5 and W6?

Why are we still alienating the singing section?

4 minutes ago, Vambo57 said:

Why still W7?  THAT'S TOO FAR FROM THE MAIN SUPPORT. W6 would be better.

Now we have the whole of the West Stand, why can't those who wish to,  move from their crap seat to W5 and W6?

Why are we still alienating the singing section?

I think it's because they mainly stand , and if it was W6 they might be obscuring some people's view. 

Thanks Sir Shull :lol:

To answer the above. W7 is our allocated section, W6 gets taped off so we're not blocking anyone's view. If the section gets bigger and bigger, it might start to spread towards W6. 

Think this will be one of our best efforts so far, a lot of time went into it - even booked out a hall to do the painting. Got plenty of flags too. 

The SLO has been really helpful. Thanks to the club for getting on board, long may the good communication continue.

Ideally we want the whole stadium getting involved, but anyone of any age or any gender, (especially Shull) is welcome to come join us to help get the season off to a flyer. :thumbs2 

23 hours ago, munoz said:

I think it's because they mainly stand , and if it was W6 they might be obscuring some people's view. 

I think there is plenty of free seats in W5.  If their view is blocked, move over a bit?

19 hours ago, Doakes said:

Thanks Sir Shull :lol:

To answer the above. W7 is our allocated section, W6 gets taped off so we're not blocking anyone's view. If the section gets bigger and bigger, it might start to spread towards W6. 

Think this will be one of our best efforts so far, a lot of time went into it - even booked out a hall to do the painting. Got plenty of flags too. 

The SLO has been really helpful. Thanks to the club for getting on board, long may the good communication continue.

Ideally we want the whole stadium getting involved, but anyone of any age or any gender, (especially Shull) is welcome to come join us to help get the season off to a flyer. :thumbs2 

I might just pop along from W3 when wer're shooting into the away end to lend my vocal support :clapping

IMO ,The Drum / Singing / Flag section has been the best thing to happen at St.Mirren park since the stadium opened.

These young (and some not so young) fans have added massively to the feelgood factor.  I appreciate there will be occasions when 24000 volts wouldnt be enough to spark the place into life but these guys have been a breathe of fresh air in the Grey Concrete place we now call home. :thumbs2

2 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

IMO ,The Drum / Singing / Flag section has been the best thing to happen at St.Mirren park since the stadium opened.

These young (and some not so young) fans have added massively to the feelgood factor.  I appreciate there will be occasions when 24000 volts wouldnt be enough to spark the place into life but these guys have been a breathe of fresh air in the Grey Concrete place we now call home. :thumbs2

Absolutely agree. Love the noise that these guys are creating.....even manages to nudge old codgers like me to occasionally  burst into song and join in. Keep it clean but above all ...keep it up. Thanks guys.

Mega Flag waving is a great sight like yesterday. 

I used love Scotland matches at Hampden in the 1970's when you looked at the Covered Terracing and all you could see was hundreds upon hundreds of yellow flags. Fantastic to see. 

Looking forward to witnessing the whole West Bank indulging in a Flag Frenzy in the future. 

Maybe in our 3 Stands also. 

38 minutes ago, dr rotund said:

Was great to see on saturday and this will hopefully grow as we keep winning.

Loved watching the Flag Frenzy. 

Would love to see a  Super Stelios Display before one of the future matches. 

Hopefully he will be playing in that particular game. 

Thinking of moving to W5 or W6 to enjoy and lap up that amazing atmosphere. 

The wee yin loves it also. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully another Flag Frenzy this week.

Was brilliant at the Falkirk Match.

Wonder if we , the Club and other Saints Organisations could fund the purchase of Flags for the whole of the West Bank.

And maybe for the 3 Saints stands in the future.

How fantastic would that be ?

flag.gif.66894c2d5f34f30ef65a294ca3fe11cc.gifflag.gif.66894c2d5f34f30ef65a294ca3fe11cc.gifflag.gif.66894c2d5f34f30ef65a294ca3fe11cc.gifflag.gif.66894c2d5f34f30ef65a294ca3fe11cc.gifflag.gif.66894c2d5f34f30ef65a294ca3fe11cc.gif