Smfctickets

14 minutes ago, gc_SMFC said:

Does the website actually work for anyone? Does the website run on chrome or edge?

Do I have to phone up/go to the ticket office to purchase tickets for any of our games?

Never had a problem with it, but I'm on plain old IE.

• 1 month later...

The ticketing website is a nightmare. Please note that it is nothing to do with me, it's 100% third party!

Here's a summary of what works, what doesn't, and how to get it to work.

iPads and iPhones

As the website seat plan currently uses Adobe Flash it will not work on iOS devices. There's no fix for this. It will never work until the seat plan is loaded using compatible technology. Apple do not allow Flash applications to load on their devices.

Desktops & Laptops

Ensure you have the very latest version of Adobe Flash installed. Go to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Untick the middle column bloatware options of installing McAfee nonsense. Click the install now button to download and install the latest version of Flash

Chrome -- White Panel Issue

If you have installed the latest version of Flash and still see a white panel in Chrome then try the following;

1) Open Chrome
2) Click the three little dots top right of the browser
3) Click Settings
4) Scroll down and click Advanced
5) Click Content Settings
6) Click Flash
7) Next to "Allow" you will see an "Add" link. Click it
8) Add www.smfctickets.co.uk to the list of sites allowed to run Flash
9)Close your browser and open again and try again

Firefox -- Grey Panel Issue

If you see a grey panel on Firefox when loading the seat planner you need to enable the Flash plugin. Right click the panel and choose "Enable Plugin" to get the seat planner to load.

The site needs to be radically improved but hopefully these steps will help.

8 minutes ago, div said:

The ticketing website is a nightmare. Please note that it is nothing to do with me, it's 100% third party!

Here's a summary of what works, what doesn't, and how to get it to work.

iPads and iPhones

As the website seat plan currently uses Adobe Flash it will not work on iOS devices. There's no fix for this. It will never work until the seat plan is loaded using compatible technology. Apple do not allow Flash applications to load on their devices.

Desktops & Laptops

Ensure you have the very latest version of Adobe Flash installed. Go to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Untick the middle column bloatware options of installing McAfee nonsense. Click the install now button to download and install the latest version of Flash

Chrome -- White Panel Issue

If you have installed the latest version of Flash and still see a white panel in Chrome then try the following;

1) Open Chrome
2) Click the three little dots top right of the browser
3) Click Settings
4) Scroll down and click Advanced
5) Click Content Settings
6) Click Flash
7) Next to "Allow" you will see an "Add" link. Click it
8) Add www.smfctickets.co.uk to the list of sites allowed to run Flash
9)Close your browser and open again and try again

Firefox -- Grey Panel Issue

If you see a grey panel on Firefox when loading the seat planner you need to enable the Flash plugin. Right click the panel and choose "Enable Plugin" to get the seat planner to load.

The site needs to be radically improved but hopefully these steps will help.

:shockaroony  I will just keep going to the ground :lol:

On ‎02‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 11:40 PM, renfrew bud said:

This is the most frustrating site. I have an iPad and iPhone so can't book tickets online. Why can't it be updated to make it easier.

If you use an iPad, iPhone or MacBook you will be unable to use the system. This is out-with our hands as it is due to a dispute between Apple and Adobe. We are currently trying  to resolve the issue, but it involves writing a programme for each of the 8,000 seats within the stadium.