Jack and James Staying

All you "Jack Ross must go" guys bad News. Personally I'm Delighted

Jack Ross: St Mirren manager & assistant James Fowler sign new contracts

• 37 minutes ago
  • From the sectionFootball
Sharethis page
Jack Ross
Jack Ross guided St Mirren to Scottish Championship safety after taking over last season

St Mirren manager Jack Ross and his assistant James Fowler have signed new three-year deals with the Paisley club.

The duo joined the struggling Buddies in October 2016, ultimately securing their Scottish Championship status.

Ross' team also reached the Challenge Cup final, losing to Dundee United, and the Scottish Cup last eight, where they lost to eventual winners Celtic.

"We are delighted to get these deals completed," St Mirren chief executive Tony Fitzpatrick said.

"Jack and James are two highly thought of young coaches and have done a tremendous job since coming in last season. The club has lacked a bit of stability over the last few years so it's great to get these contracts agreed. We are really excited to see what happens in the season ahead."

1 hour ago, East Lothian Saint said:

All you "Jack Ross must go" guys bad News. Personally I'm Delighted

Jack Ross: St Mirren manager & assistant James Fowler sign new contracts

• 37 minutes ago
  • From the sectionFootball
Sharethis page
Jack Ross
Jack Ross guided St Mirren to Scottish Championship safety after taking over last season

St Mirren manager Jack Ross and his assistant James Fowler have signed new three-year deals with the Paisley club.

The duo joined the struggling Buddies in October 2016, ultimately securing their Scottish Championship status.

Ross' team also reached the Challenge Cup final, losing to Dundee United, and the Scottish Cup last eight, where they lost to eventual winners Celtic.

"We are delighted to get these deals completed," St Mirren chief executive Tony Fitzpatrick said.

"Jack and James are two highly thought of young coaches and have done a tremendous job since coming in last season. The club has lacked a bit of stability over the last few years so it's great to get these contracts agreed. We are really excited to see what happens in the season ahead."

Was that the first thought that came to your head when heard the news ? :blink:

1 hour ago, shull said:

Was that the first thought that came to your head when heard the news ? :blink:

Absolutely. Of course my first thought was what negative spin will Shull put on this. Don't Drink, shout, enjoy the drums, Stay in  SMISA, enjoy hospitality or openly support JR & JF because if you do that makes Shull a better class of fan than you. Is Victor Meldrew your hero? 

Then I thought happy thoughts. Train to Paisley, Bull inn, More pints than my recommended daily limit . wee walk to the ground, sing song song, cheer on the Saints, watch Falkirk getting pumped. Few more pints, something to eat and after spending a few quid bolstering the Paisley Ecomony head back to NB happy in the knowledge JR is at the helm. 

37 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Absolutely. Of course my first thought was what negative spin will Shull put on this. Don't Drink, shout, enjoy the drums, Stay in  SMISA, enjoy hospitality or openly support JR & JF because if you do that makes Shull a better class of fan than you. Is Victor Meldrew your hero? 

Then I thought happy thoughts. Train to Paisley, Bull inn, More pints than my recommended daily limit . wee walk to the ground, sing song song, cheer on the Saints, watch Falkirk getting pumped. Few more pints, something to eat and after spending a few quid bolstering the Paisley Ecomony head back to NB happy in the knowledge JR is at the helm. 

A yes or no answer would have been sufficient. 

Your very defensive about the Bevvy. 

I have never said alcohol was bad. 

Alcohol is great for helping decent people to relax and enjoy whatever occasion they are participating in. 

And that they respect others. 

You got a wee bit carried away with your post. 

7 minutes ago, shull said:

I did wonder what happened to you.

Kendo is missing now,

Were you and him on the randan ? :guinness

Last big session was in Edinburgh after the Hibs Game. Can't Remember where I left him. I'm sure he said something about Shull's taxi. 

Edited by East Lothian Saint

5 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Last big session was in Edinburgh after the Hibs Game. Can't Remember where I left him. I'm sure he said something about Shull's taxi. 

I'll check the Boot in the morning .