Panda Club

The panda club will cost £3 for season ticket holders this season ,same price as non season ticket holders, so my son who has had a season book for 6 years and has never missed the panda club has this season had to pay 25 quid for his season ticket and another 54 quid for the panda club. Whereas a non season ticket holder can get the same deal for 54 quid..WTF! So much for looking after the future fans 

23 minutes ago, Mr Zo said:

I know previously SMISA had helped fund part of the panda club and it was free for Season Ticket holders. I thought this was continuing into this season but obviously not and that is a real shame.

The SMiSA board held a vote for the July quarterly £2 pot spend and stated the Panda club sponsorship had to be paid from the £2 pot but only if it won in the vote, it didn't win and there is no sponsorship by SMiSA this year and never will be again unless it wins votes in future seasons. So the Panda club have obviously been caught unawares and season tickets had been sold before they found out there would be no funding from SMiSA. In the past the SMiSA funding was covering seat costs for kids who had already got free season tickets and the organiser wanted to get things sorted by making better use of the sponsorship, unfortunately he will not get any funding from SMiSA at all now.

42 minutes ago, smfcuk said:

The panda club will cost £3 for season ticket holders this season ,same price as non season ticket holders, so my son who has had a season book for 6 years and has never missed the panda club has this season had to pay 25 quid for his season ticket and another 54 quid for the panda club. Whereas a non season ticket holder can get the same deal for 54 quid..WTF! So much for looking after the future fans 

Quite laughably SMiSA funding was paying the £54 on top of your sons season ticket in previous seasons and therefore the same seat was being paid for twice, there is no SmiSA funding now - see the post above.

1 hour ago, smfcuk said:

Booooooooooooo!

Kidding apart, how many of these decisions are being made and by whom?

It's becoming frankly a shambles, although Baz will be along to tell you that you are a negative influence and should just feck off.

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Quite unusual, just over 750 posts in almost 6 years, most in the last few months.

Took his time to be the saviour of the club. :lol:

He just took over last year. :rolleyes:

Could have been priced at £5 for non season ticket holders and £3 for St holders although if you are a Family stand ST holder you still get kids ST free Only really affects those in other stands and because Panda club not always on you still have to buy a kids ST. But £3 for an hours coaching 1-2pm and then 3 hours babysitting sorry supervision whilst you get peace and quiet to watch the game is still good value

12 hours ago, smfcuk said:

Maybe the Sport Scientist will organise a whip round to continue the funding that guarantees some of the next generation of Saints Fans... who may, or may not bring their kids tonthe game?