Brian Graham

Bearsden buddie

3 minutes ago, Bearsden buddie said:

Sitting in the upper main stand at today's game and Brian Graham was sitting in the row in front of me, absolutely certain it was him. He was up clapping the st mirren goals aswell. Obviously truth in the rumours 

No.

That was me.

I was wearing a Brian Graham mask to feed the B&W Army rumours.

17 minutes ago, Bearsden buddie said:

Sitting in the upper main stand at today's game and Brian Graham was sitting in the row in front of me, absolutely certain it was him. He was up clapping the st mirren goals aswell. Obviously truth in the rumours 

What rumours.:rolleyes:

We need to keep Sutton but why not also sign Brian Graham on loan. We can't expect to make a push for promotion with just Sutton, Reilly and Stewart as our striking options.

Surely our budget hasn't all been spent.

If we get off to a decent start in the first few league games we might well get over 5,000 when United come at the end of the month. That would surely be a boost to the clubs coffers and help with signing of the likes of Brian Graham.

18 minutes ago, Mr Zo said:

We need to keep Sutton but why not also sign Brian Graham on loan. We can't expect to make a push for promotion with just Sutton, Reilly and Russell as our striking options.

Surely our budget hasn't all been spent.

If we get off to a decent start in the first few league games we might well get over 5,000 when United come at the end of the month. That would surely be a boost to the clubs coffers and help with signing of the likes of Brian Graham.

I agree with this, though I'd sideline Russell in favour of Stewart:P

Sutton contributed a huge amount yesterday. Unfortunately, when he left the pitch following the substitution, he didn't seem to get the same acclaim from JR that Reilly and Smith received. There might be absolutely nothing in that, of course, but I clocked it at the time, and it has sown a seed.

I hope he stays. It strikes me that he is a good character to have about the place, and he will be an important player for us.

Do the right thing, Jack:(

32 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Indeed , is he any better than what we already have . .:rolleyes:

I have to state I am not a fan of Sutton - I think he lacks so many attributes to be effective. However I do acknowledge he had a good game yesterday. Problem is that is the first time I have thought that since he joined us. If he played like that every week he would not be on the cusp of being shown the door. So what kind of Sutton will we get in the weeks ahead (assuming he is still here)? And even if Sutton stays I doubt he can play like that every week as there is little evidence to support that. And we are still short up top. If Sutton stays we still need another striker and if he goes we need two. I want to see Sutton play well consistently but have still to be convinced. But we need another striker regardless.

3 hours ago, paul torfason said:

to make serious title challenge we need another striker,Sutton can't do every 90 minutes,even if great yesterday,and Stewart no where near ready to be 1st pick,so Graham makes sense to me

I'd rather see us sign a striker more like Reilly as I think in Stewart we have a guy who can relieve Sutton off the bench when required and possibly give sutty a break against some of the smaller teams in the league. We have no direct replacement for Reilly though!

3 hours ago, Scott Stafford said:

I'd rather see us sign a striker more like Reilly as I think in Stewart we have a guy who can relieve Sutton off the bench when required and possibly give sutty a break against some of the smaller teams in the league. We have no direct replacement for Reilly though!

We`ll have none of that behaviour on here thank you very much !! :rolleyes:

22 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:
We`ll have none of that behaviour on here thank you very much !! :rolleyes:

Reminds me the old Rodney Marsh story about why Alf Ramsey never picked him again for England. Apparently Ramsey told Marsh he was going to pull him off at half-time. To which Marsh replied along the lines of "Bloody hell we only get a slice of orange at QPR!".

Edited by David Mc

On ‎05‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 11:07 PM, Bearsden buddie said:

Neymar was clapping at the G8 summit, obviously the rumours are true that he is about to become a continent