Samson - The Modern Day Les Fridge

There is a thread in P & B about the most underrated player in your team, and most saints fans are saying it is Samson. Strange that the only poster on here that slaughters him all the time had not even made a comment about him on the thread :huh:

Sammy is not underrated.
The Masses praise him all the time.
And we all know The Masses are most certainly Asses
VASTLY OVERRATED IS CRAIGY

Shull, I do not have a problem with you or the vast majority of your posts but I remember you had issues with Billy last season and were quite tough on him also.

Can I respectfully ask what you think the solution is with regards to Sammy or in other words who would you have between the sticks instead?

FWIW I believe he probably could command his area a bit better and should probably come for more crosses but one on one and as a shot stopper I think he’s great and perfect for us at the minute.

Looking for debate not conflict.

12 minutes ago, shull said:

No need for mass debate about Craigy.

He is just not competent at goalkeeping.

If opposition players stopped aiming the ball at our Goals, he'd be fine.

If you stopped writing, we'd be fine .

9 minutes ago, munoz said:

If you stopped writing, we'd be fine .

You should have been stopped from posting on the Forum after your horrendous first post on this Thread.

Unapologetic

Shameful

No need for mass debate about Craigy.
He is just not competent at goalkeeping.
If opposition players stopped aiming the ball at our Goals, he'd be fine.

I honestly don’t believe we have a dodgy keeper and I’m sincere in querying who you would have instead.

Looking at the bigger picture, we are fighting for a league title, we need to stick together and support these guys, if he’s failing the manager will manage and change him out - that’s for sure.

3 minutes ago, RichardBuddie said:

I honestly don’t believe we have a dodgy keeper and I’m sincere in querying who you would have instead.

Looking at the bigger picture, we are fighting for a league title, we need to stick together and support these guys, if he’s failing the manager will manage and change him out - that’s for sure.

I don't need to stick together with anybody.

I have always supported my beloved Club and always will.

If I think, our Goalie aint good enough, I have every right to say so on a St Mirren Forum.