Samson - The Modern Day Les Fridge

I gather that Samson made a small mistake in actually not stopping a shot well enough.  And that he then stopped several more.

i also recall that he stopped a penalty just after HT in a cup semi final.

A wee while back.

swings and roundabouts.  He still has MY support.

1 minute ago, antrin said:

I gather that Samson made a small mistake in actually not stopping a shot well enough.  And that he then stopped several more.

i also recall that he stopped a penalty just after HT in a cup semi final.

A wee while back.

swings and roundabouts.  He still has MY support.

Any true St .Mirren fan will give Samson the support he deserves .

3 minutes ago, renfrew said:

But are wankers not normally blind ? 

I shouldn't really give opinions on anything on a Saturday night while alcohol is flowing into some.

Reinforces my point that certain folk should not be drinking alcohol as it changes their personality for the worst.

Good people enjoy and are very relaxed while consuming.

Just now, munoz said:

Not quite , but very poor timing for an assault on an innocent keeper .

Assault? :lol:

Aye, Samson is more than a decent keeper, and will earn us points this season.

Looks like one mistake today and 2/3 saves that would have had us buried.

He's been targeted already by others before today and Shulls ludicrous thread takes the spotlight from previous posts.

Just now, shull said:

I shouldn't really give opinions on anything on a Saturday night while alcohol is flowing into some.

Reinforces my point that certain folk should not be drinking alcohol as it changes their personality for the worst.

Well stop drinking then :lol:

I reckon Samson's intervention in the 2nd half when a Falkirk players was bearing in on goal and Gary Mac was running the risk of bringing him down saved the big man giving away a penalty and possibly earning a red card.

Yes, he should have put Loy's effort over the bar, but aside from staying on his line a bit too often for my liking, he was generally fine. Keepers, as the last line of defence, are often on a hiding to nothing, and any errors are more costly than those of outfield players.

In short, shull is talking pish.

1 minute ago, shull said:

You should try it - drinking . You're recent chat will only get better (apart from a Mo Farah post you made on P&B last night ) with a couple of malts .

1 minute ago, Drew said:

I reckon Samson's intervention in the 2nd half when a Falkirk players was bearing in on goal and Gary Mac was running the risk of bringing him down saved the big man giving away a penalty and possibly earning a red card.

Yes, he should have put Loy's effort over the bar, but aside from staying on his line a bit too often for my liking, he was generally fine. Keepers, as the last line of defence, are often on a hiding to nothing, and any errors are more costly than those of outfield players.

In short, shull is talking pish.

Talking pish, just be thankful he doesn't pick you up in his Glasgow taxi and you need to listen to him :argue::argue:  about nearly everything :lol:

On ‎18‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 9:55 PM, santaponsasaint said:

well people can dress it up as they like but that was f**king awful. Disjointed couldn't string 2 passes together. Not one player had pass marks. Upfront was a joke. What our set up was only Jack Ross knows cos the players didn't. We need better players in asap or we will struggle. effort 0 out of 10. tactics. 0 out of 10. absolutely dire from start to finish.

1 hour ago, santaponsasaint said:

What utter drivel you spout. is it attention seeking. getting ignored at home. your a sad man

Aye, yer maw. :lol:

• davidg locked and unlocked this topic

I have to admit, I thought Sammy coming back was a mistake but I think he had an excellent game. 

Even the goal while he made the wrong call in not tipping it over the bar, he should have expected a defender to clear it and he did get down to Austins header which after looking at the highlights, I'm still not convinced was over the line.