Samson - The Modern Day Les Fridge

12 minutes ago, shull said:

That was a great Power Nap. 

Feck , he's still here :snore

Undeserved abuse ain't good. 

And I will return the abuse to those who deserve it after giving me or others an unwarranted pop like getting abuse for having an original differing opinion. 

Check Saturday nights drunken morons. 

Being in a minority of one doesn't automatically make you wrong but it should make you pause for consideration.

Samson was a bit sloppy at their goal on Saturday but the general consensus is that overall he had a decent game. Not the worst goalkeeping blunder during the match and wouldn't make my list of Top 10 Saints goalkeeping howlers.

I'm sure the 2J's have discussed the goal with Samson and will work on crosses during training although as an experienced keeper I doubt Samson even needed to be told he'd made a mistake.

Keep up the self pity!

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

Being in a minority of one doesn't automatically make you wrong but it should make you pause for consideration.

Samson was a bit sloppy at their goal on Saturday but the general consensus is that overall he had a decent game. Not the worst goalkeeping blunder during the match and wouldn't make my list of Top 10 Saints goalkeeping howlers.

I'm sure the 2J's have discussed the goal with Samson and will work on crosses during training although as an experienced keeper I doubt Samson even needed to be told he'd made a mistake.

Keep up the self pity!

Condescending drivel. :snore

Sammy has been a below average at us previously and what I seen of him at Killie and Motherwell. 

His fault at the 2 goals lost at the Cup Final..

Too slow. 

Thought he might have improved. 

But he was diabolical against Dundee then his double blunder on Saturday. 

He has to go , along with Langfield. 

Edited by shull

Sammy probably could of done better for the goal and there were a few points that he had me holding my breath on Saturday. However over all I think it was his best game for us since he's been back (granted there aren't many to compare with) give him a few more games before hanging him out to dry it's only fair. In saying that, the nature of the goalkeeper position, if he makes any sort of costly mistakes we could see the other Ross Stewart straight in goals.

7 minutes ago, shull said:

Sammy has been a below average at us previously and what I seen of him at Killie and Motherwell. 

His fault at the 2 goals lost at the Cup Final..

Too slow. 

Thought he might have improved. 

But he was diabolical against Dundee then his double blunder on Saturday. 

He has to go , along with Langfield. 

Aye. Of course it was. :snore

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Sammy probably could of done better for the goal and there were a few points that he had me holding my breath on Saturday. However over all I think it was his best game for us since he's been back (granted there aren't many to compare with) give him a few more games before hanging him out to dry it's only fair. In saying that, the nature of the goalkeeper position, if he makes any sort of costly mistakes we could see the other Ross Stewart straight in goals.

Too late Bazzy. 

Your first sentence is the clincher. 

You are permanently banned from... 

THE " TRUE FAN " TUMSHIE CLUB 

Sorry 

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

Keep up the self pity!

Samson's 'error' for their goal wouldn't even register in my St Mirren goalkeeping Top 100 errors list, never mind my top 10. Christ, I could come up with 10 of Jamie Langfield's alone. :P

2 hours ago, shull said:

Condescending drivel. :snore

Is that you berating a fellow fan?

Well after Saturday my mood is high, it is high indeed.  If one cannot enjoy a day like that without a needless meltdown then as I say football is not for you.  Do something more constructive with your life as this soccer game is clearly not making you happy!

Anyway, we have 3 points and a derby on Saturday....woohoo!

58 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

Is that you berating a fellow fan?

Well after Saturday my mood is high, it is high indeed.  If one cannot enjoy a day like that without a needless meltdown then as I say football is not for you.  Do something more constructive with your life as this soccer game is clearly not making you happy!

Anyway, we have 3 points and a derby on Saturday....woohoo!

You have only taken notice of one Thread which wasn't a meltdown.

Read other posts I made on other threads before you make ludicrous judgements.

Saturday afternoon was fantastic

Saturday night was great sport.

It seemed others were losing their heads, getting pished and spouting abuse over honest good opinion on a Football Forum.

19 hours ago, shull said:

That was a great Power Nap. 

Feck , he's still here :snore

Undeserved abuse ain't good. 

And I will return the abuse to those who deserve it after giving me or others an unwarranted pop like getting abuse for having an original differing opinion. 

Check Saturday nights drunken morons. 

You not at the gym working those cakes off?

34 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

You create a club then exclude yourself from it. It's worrying behavior.

Me and you are members of the " BAD FANS " club until further notice. 

We are not supporting our great Team in a positive manner. 

Especially you :)

On 05 August 2017 at 8:17 PM, pozbaird said:

The ignore function is your friend.

I would never put Shull or anyone else on ignore, but I have developed a brand new policy of not “liking” any of Shull’s posts. My rationale for this approach is as follows:-

My estimate as to Shull’s Shite/Good post split is 99%/1%.

If I “like” any of his posts, I am in effect actively encouraging him to make more posts, 99% of which will be shite. Therefore I am partially responsible for filling the board with shite.

I do realise that an unfortunate bi-product of this new policy is that Shull’s 1% doesn’t get the recognition it deserves, but I’m afraid these are the punches you have to roll with when you post so much keech on a forum.

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

30 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I would never put Shull or anyone else on ignore, but I have developed a brand new policy of not “liking” any of Shull’s posts. My rationale for this approach is as follows:-

My estimate as to Shull’s Shite/Good post split is 99%/1%.

If I “like” any of his posts, I am in effect actively encouraging him to make more posts, 99% of which will be shite. Therefore I am partially responsible for filling the board with shite.

I do realise that an unfortunate bi-product of this new policy is that Shull’s 1% doesn’t get the recognition it deserves, but I’m afraid these are the punches you have to roll with when you post so much keech on a forum.

What a complete waste of energy. 

Have a lie down. 

Where has all the talent gone ?