Samson - The Modern Day Les Fridge

2 hours ago, stlucifer said:

IF Samson was brilliant at all goalkeeping aspects he wouldn't be playing for Saints. I was initially concerned when he was brought back but I have the common sense to look past this and look at the reality of the situation and his performances as a whole since returning. 

He is sometimes guilty of not commanding his area at set pieces but he is undoubtedly very good at one on one situations and a really good shot stopper. Any goalkeeper's mistakes are magnified by the fact that it is likely to culminate in a goal for the opposition.  It really is as simple as that. Only an idiot would refuse to review his first thoughts and look at the actual performances of a man who has been a big part in keeping us at the top end of a very competitive league.

Step forward the aforementioned fool. (Not that I will see his post unless it's quoted).

Here I am, honey. 

You still adore and talk about me. 

WHILE IGNORING MOI  :lol:

On 5 August 2017 at 8:10 PM, shull said:

Samson is done.

He is not good enough .

While the transfer window is open , he must be moved out before he costs us many many points.

We need a quality Stopper and quick.

Quality post . 

On 05/08/2017 at 8:39 PM, munoz said:

Fuk off ya clueless prick .

Unlike your shite above. 

Which apparently, Bearsden Buddie absolutely loved in the last 24 hours. 

Edited by shull

58 minutes ago, madmitch said:

When I think back to some of the imposters that we have had in recent years as keepers, I'm delighted that we have Craig Samson.

I think every St Mirren supporter bar one clown is delighted that we have Samson as our number 1 . 

I'm beginning to see similarities between this thread and last seasons "Jack Ross must go " thread . Hopefully it won't go on as long as that one did .

Your avatar is entirely inappropriate. You are definitely by far the grumpiest individual on this forum. I certainly would not last 10 minutes in your taxi, although, from the amount of time you spend abusing people on this forum, I don't think that you can spend much time taxiing.

38 minutes ago, smcc said:

Your avatar is entirely inappropriate. You are definitely by far the grumpiest individual on this forum. I certainly would not last 10 minutes in your taxi, although, from the amount of time you spend abusing people on this forum, I don't think that you can spend much time taxiing.

You got me all wrong old chap. 

You would be made very welcome in my Cab. 

No grumpiness or crabbitness whatsoever. 

We can talk warmingly about our beloved Club or I will take the hint and shut my gub. 

And of course, you would qualify for the 10% BIG BUDDIE DISCOUNT OFF YIR FARE. 

I have been misjudged. :D

36 minutes ago, shull said:

You got me all wrong old chap. 

You would be made very welcome in my Cab. 

No grumpiness or crabbitness whatsoever. 

We can talk warmingly about our beloved Club or I will take the hint and shut my gub. 

And of course, you would qualify for the 10% BIG BUDDIE DISCOUNT OFF YIR FARE. 

I have been misjudged. :D

Aye, right. :whistle

Samson had a good match today and was probably our best player on the park. Initially when we first signed him he looked a bit shaky but since the season properly started he has been pretty solid, to say he has been really poor and we have to get in a new keeper in is just utter nonsense.

Shull wouldn’t know if he had a good game on sat probably wasn’t at the game. In the second half he pulled off a could of great saves.

Having watched the highlights, i would say he didn't do well for the 1st goal since he thought the ball was going wide of the goal. Played well enough for the rest of the game and since I have yet to see a better keeper in this league, he will do for me.

I think every St Mirren supporter bar one clown is delighted that we have Samson as our number 1 . 
I'm beginning to see similarities between this thread and last seasons "Jack Ross must go " thread . Hopefully it won't go on as long as that one did .

The difference is that the OP on the other thread realised that they had monumentally messed it up (even if he didn't admit it) and stopped replying/posting. The same can't be said for this OP, where he still actively trolls in his own thread.

4 minutes ago, Hambud said:

The difference is that the OP on the other thread realised that they had monumentally messed it up (even if he didn't admit it) and stopped replying/posting. The same can't be said for this OP, where he still actively trolls in his own thread.

Don't you mean ALL of his own threads?

15 minutes ago, Hambud said:

You post this 5 minutes after posting the highlights?

Trollers gonna Troll.

However if you aren't trolling and can't make your mind up from the highlights then see Renfrews post above as he covers it.

I would rather hear somebody comment after watching the full 90 minutes. 

I haven't watched the highlights yet. Never do so on my phone. Will watch on large screen on Laptop when I am home. 

Renfrew's posts are normally skimmed. Not a very pleasant person on this Forum. Wouldn't trust his comment. 

And finally, I have never trolled 

Still need a new goalie in January.