' True Fans ' Don't Ever Criticise Players or Management

' True Fans ' were out in their droves last night on here and on Twitter also. 

Happy clapping the ' Bad Fans ' to near the point of death. 

Pulling rank to incredible levels. 

So high and mighty. 

So much better than lesser Saints Fans. 

On Twitter, that dude Wardrop was having a go at St Mirren supporters who he perceives as not ' TRUE FANS '.

Pathetic and hilarious. 

Let's see how long the sooper dooper fans can keep it up. 

:)

I often find it difficult to distinguish between True Fans and Fans. I guess this might be because both are in fact Fans.

Some are optimistic by nature and approach and some tend to be pessimistic. 

Some seem to applaud every action by the club and some seem to wish to deride. 

Others are in the middle and ,right or wrong, firm opinions which might vary from time to time. 

Each family has these. Each group has these and Each club has these.

But they all share a common interest ..in our case St Mirren. 

All views are welcome but best, in my opinion, put forward as a view rather than a statement of fact whether positive or negative. 

Ps. I fall into the generally optimistic category  which some euphamistically label as Happy Clappers.

Bloody hell Shull, put the damn bottle down!  You were ranting away on here when I went to bed, still at it in the morning, and now after coming home from a Sunday out you are still going.

For the sake of everyone's sanity, particularly your own, go and lie down for a bit!

8 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Bloody hell Shull, put the damn bottle down!  You were ranting away on here when I went to bed, still at it in the morning, and now after coming home from a Sunday out you are still going.

For the sake of everyone's sanity, particularly your own, go and lie down for a bit!

The worrying thing is there is no "bottle" involved. :lol:

51 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I often find it difficult to distinguish between True Fans and Fans. I guess this might be because both are in fact Fans.

Exactly. To be labelled any different because one has to work on Saturdays, live a distance away or can't afford to attend all games doesn't mean they don't love the team they support.

Edited by pod

51 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Some are optimistic by nature and approach and some tend to be pessimistic. 

Some seem to applaud every action by the club and some seem to wish to deride. 

Others are in the middle and ,right or wrong, firm opinions which might vary from time to time. 

Each family has these. Each group has these and Each club has these.

But they all share a common interest ..in our case St Mirren. 

All views are welcome but best, in my opinion, put forward as a view rather than a statement of fact whether positive or negative. 

Ps. I fall into the generally optimistic category  which some euphamistically label as Happy Clappers.

Correct Ricky 

We are all the same. 

All fans and all supporters. 

And some have their own opinions. 

And a few have no original thought whatsoever. 

Had a good laugh at a guy stittng a few rows back in the hospitality seating area yesterday. Top of his voice at Houston - Did You Yake Yer Team To Blackpool Beach For Preseason training ( pause ) Ya Fukin Donkey.

Next full volume directed at a Falkirk player - Your Face Is Like A Horses Arse.

Respect you brought me and my compnions a giggle.