' True Fans ' Don't Ever Criticise Players or Management

2 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Why on earth do you need to quote the fool meaning I get to see his fatuous post? Poz will be upset as well.

I'm fine. In fact, as yesterday was my first game this season, I thought the new home strip looked far better in the flesh than it did in the crappy 'launch' photos, so all-round, I'm a happy chappy. :D

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

I'm fine. In fact, as yesterday was my first game this season, I thought the new home strip looked far better in the flesh than it did in the crappy 'launch' photos, so all-round, I'm a happy chappy. :D

Happy clapper. You'll be praising the management next!

3 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Happy clapper. You'll be praising the management next!

Very happy to praise our management team. I was disppointed in Jack's early tenure where I didn't see signs of much improvement, but the way he has conducted his business overall has impressed me greatly.

1 minute ago, dr rotund said:

Shull this is only an online football forum. Why the obsession with other fans, true fans, super fans, whatever? Just enjoy supporting your club.

I do .

I love it.

Absolutely enjoy supporting my Club

And I'm not a better or worse supporter than any other Buddie.

It's others who pull rank and call themselves " TRUE SUPPORTERS " while dissing other St Mirren Supporters 

And the other fans just have an opinion which the " TRUE FANNIES " don't agree with.

Dinnae make daft assumptions , Fatty :)

6 minutes ago, dr rotund said:

Shull this is only an online football forum. Why the obsession with other fans, true fans, super fans, whatever? Just enjoy supporting your club.

If you want to see 2 Obsessives, check out St Lucy & FTOF :lol:

I'm fine. In fact, as yesterday was my first game this season, I thought the new home strip looked far better in the flesh than it did in the crappy 'launch' photos, so all-round, I'm a happy chappy. [emoji3]

Re the strip, i did note from an online photie of Reilly that the badge had came off.

21 hours ago, shull said:

We'll see... :lol:

WATCH THIS SPACE 

First Hypocrite revealed :lol:

4 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Seen a few social media posts about how good he was and it baffled me a wee bit. Their Falkirk goal was a catalog of defensive errors and bad positioning of which Baird was involved. He then sold the jersey soon later putting Sammy in a one on one situation forcing a great block. A slack defensive header after that gave them another attack and he missed a really good chance from a corner in the first half. More of the same as well in lumping the ball up the park or into row z under very little pressure as well. 

Credit where it's due though, he had a solid second half. Very impressed, if he plays like that for the full 90 minutes in the next few games he'll press Davis when he's fit.  

NOT A " TRUE FAN " ANYMORE

16 minutes ago, shull said:

First Hypocrite revealed :lol:

NOT A " TRUE FAN " ANYMORE

Really not sure where you're going with this... I've never once said people being critical of players or the club aren't true fans. People that overwhelmingly post negative comments and hound the club/ players with constant boos... Still true fans but a pain in the t**s! That's you I'm talking about by the way. 

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Really not sure where you're going with this... I've never once said people being critical of players or the club aren't true fans. People that overwhelmingly post negative comments and hound the club/ players with constant boos... Still true fans but a pain in the t**s! That's you I'm talking about by the way. 

You disappoint me Bazzy.

I thought you were th NUMBER ONE STMIIREN SUPER  STALWART.

You were the last " TRUE FAN " that I thought would falter.

Join me in the " BAD FANS " Club :)

6 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

And please stop crying :lol: