Our Compere

7 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Have to say really like our compere the style of announcing our players is ace and stands out from other comperers at football stadiums it's in a boxing introduction style. Keep it up and the music is not too bad ether.

Well done. 

I was going to say get ready for the "he's shite" posts but I've been beaten to it. :lol:

Campbell has definitely done the right thing in turning to staff and supporters to play the songs pre match and at half time. 

The choices on Saturday both by Jack Ross and the fans at HT were fantastic and right up my street. Ocean Colour Scene, Stereophonics, Rage Against the Machine. Was great!

Clearly this won't be the case every week but that's just fine, nothing wrong with a bit of variety. Was a dirge for the longest time being able to set your watch to Call Me Al and Anything Can Happen. 

I think he's cringeable. I admire the intent but it just doesn't work. It's not like the old days when the announcement of every player's name was greeted with a big cheers.
its embarrassing listening to him doing the big let's get ready to rumble thing, only to be greeted by silence. 
Not for me I'm afraid. 

You just stay in & do your knitting [emoji6]

The new Compere is fantastic and I just love his enthusiasm.

His voice is clear and loud 10/10

The guy doing the " Bung a Baw at Panda " was excellent also.

Well done to both Tannoy dudes.

I've sent in my 3 choices of Music

Hope they are played next time. 

12 minutes ago, Danny said:

Might be OK if he didn't keep getting the scorers wrong Twice in succesive games

To be fair it's quite easy to mistake Reilly for Smith and vice versa.

Reilly was having a good laugh when he was announced as the scorer when he and Smith were running back for Falkirk to restart the game. Smith was like "Whit?".

2 minutes ago, FTOF said:

To be fair it's quite easy to mistake Reilly for Smith and vice versa.

Reilly was having a good laugh when he was announced as the scorer when he and Smith were running back for Falkirk to restart the game. Smith was like "Whit?".

There as a similar mix up on a few places, not just at the game.

No big deal.

The new Compere is fantastic and I just love his enthusiasm.
His voice is clear and loud 10/10
The guy doing the " Bung a Baw at Panda " was excellent also.
Well done to both Tannoy dudes.
I've sent in my 3 choices of Music
Hope they are played next time. 

Is one big yellow taxi?

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

I was going to say get ready for the "he's shite" posts but I've been beaten to it. :lol:

You were wrong FS in predicting he's shite posts plural. Looks like I appear to be the only one who didn't fancy it (not I repeat that I said he was shite)

Happy to accept that I appear to be on a minority of one on this one. I feel like Shull.

I quite enjoyed the boxing style intros. Its a bit tongue-in-cheek, and not to be taken too seriously.

The goal scorer announcement had us scratching our heads briefly, but it's hardly a big deal, FFS.

The new guys are finding their feet, but I already think they are a breath of fresh air.