Consultation/Involvement..?

Lord Pityme

What is clear is no one other than Smisa are putting money into the club, but the club board seem to think its ok for them not to invest, whilst dictating a shopping list to smisa.

why isnt the Smisa funding matched like, for like by all club board members..? Seems its only our man, on our behalf putting a wedge on the table.

On 13/08/2017 at 1:52 PM, TsuMirren said:

Gordon's a member of SMISA.

What's been waived through. You make some good points Neil, but you could also stop just making things up.

And 1300 Smisa members hold nearly a 30% shareholding in the club, but theyndont get to dominate, let alone attend the club AGM.

the balance of fairness/equality is completely weighted on one side.

5 hours ago, TsuMirren said:

I just don't think the club should refrain, within reason and obviously they need to understand how we operate. It gets challenged, we do discuss it and it goes to the members without a recommendation. I think around 1280 members understand that, whilst a pocket of members wouldn't trust us to open a packet of sweets without pinching the top one.

You imply that myself and others who challenge how SMISA go about their business do not understand how SMISA operate. Its because we know how SMISA operate is why we’re vocal - the other 1280 or so souls are simply taking SMISA at face value and presume that SMISA know what they are doing.

It's about SMISA doing things right and that’s where the trust comes from.