Forum Upgrade

div

The forum has been upgraded to the latest software release and also given a wee makeover.

If you use the App you'll only notice very minimal changes, but if you use Mobile or Desktop versions of the forum you'll see a few differences and the odd new feature here and there B)

Let me know if you come across any issues!

Just now, renfrew said:

When using laptop unable to read the whole post without moving the bar across at the bottom of the page. Can't find a post button either so now on mobile so unable to post using laptop.

Try signing in again. I had the same problem then realised the upgrade had logged me out

1 hour ago, div said:

The forum has been upgraded to the latest software release and also given a wee makeover.

If you use the App you'll only notice very minimal changes, but if you use Mobile or Desktop versions of the forum you'll see a few differences and the odd new feature here and there B)

Is there only one theme now Div?

1 hour ago, div said:

Forums looking sexy Div good job 

1 hour ago, div said:

Has the ignore function gone? I still have a list of folk on ignore but, sadly, can see their posts.

14 minutes ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

Sorry about that I'll stop posting for the rest eh the day 

Feckem 

He's one of those high and mighty with never anything original to say, apart from wee digs. 

19 minutes ago, div said:

Yeah for the time being mate, I will add some more in time.

Cool.

Now a request...mind a couple of versions ago, when looking at the list of topics within a sub-forum (Gen St. Mirren Discussion as an example), where it said "X Replies" was a link which brought up a pop-up telling you which members had replied and how many replies they had made?

Can this be brought back?

1 minute ago, shull said:

Bring back Red Dots or something similar to Pie and Bovril please 

It would be hysterical. 

I know some who would have their finger jammed on it 24 hours a day. 

The wee hypocrites who like a dig then hide behind the ignore Doodah. 

:lol: