Forum Upgrade

div

Div.....up the top right hand side....next to  the search thingy.......there's a wee picture in a box......touch that and it brings up 4 boxes.........one of them is a pic of SMP ......the other 3 are just dark.......

What are they for?

22 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

The ignore function seems to be working now. Thank Fcuk!

Thank Fcuk.jpg

Another high and mighty up his own arse hypocrite. 

What a fecking Jessie. :lol:

Comes out to have a wee dig then fecks off back to his Ignore Button. 

Pathetic individual 

20 minutes ago, HSS said:

Div.....up the top right hand side....next to  the search thingy.......there's a wee picture in a box......touch that and it brings up 4 boxes.........one of them is a pic of SMP ......the other 3 are just dark.......

What are they for?

I think it's the background option's your talking about, the other 3 pictures are the fans, C Newton, and The famous Thommo 

celebration... they are a bit on the dark side

What are they for?

They are for setting the background to the forum.

Only really apply on wide screens, you won't see them on lower resolutions!

5 hours ago, div said:

The forum has been upgraded to the latest software release and also given a wee makeover.

If you use the App you'll only notice very minimal changes, but if you use Mobile or Desktop versions of the forum you'll see a few differences and the odd new feature here and there B)

Let me know if you come across any issues!

Nice one Div, well done :thumbs

44 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I don't know if the forum advertising is user-targeted, but I just got this. Could be another trouser-troubling season at the 2021?

IMG_0156.PNG

A Glasgow taxi driver will likely need them for Saturday night if he goes into an other Kevin Keegan rant :rolleyes: