Darryl Duffy

Looks good to me, goals with both feet, headed goals, penalty goals - the full boona.

Naan o that please!
Tikka break!

The best thing about the signing is Jack Ross clearly showing intent to attack attack attack.

We will lose goals.

We will put pressure on the defence.

There might be calamities along the way.

But ffs buckle in... This season is going to be one helluva ride and is so full of promise.

10 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Naan o that please!
Tikka break!

The best thing about the signing is Jack Ross clearly showing intent to attack attack attack.

We will lose goals.

But ffs buckle in... This season is going to be one helluva ride and is so full of promise.

This signing will please Div. Lots of chaat on the forum.

3 hours ago, pozbaird said:

When we signed Stelios it hardly even registered a ripple of electric current through my napper. I think I thought to myself 'Oh great, we've signed some Cypriot diddy I've never heard of that will be here as long as Viktor Genev was...'

Now I have Stelios posters on my bedroom wall and Mrs Poz is worried about my man-crush and new found desire for kebabs.

Just saying... give big Duffy a chance. 

Aye well , you can take the boy out of Johnstone etc . .

Just saying mind . . 

Here is the thing. If he has been on trial with us for several weeks (which he has) and Jack Ross has had enough of a look at him in that time to make a decision based on merit, then why would we question the wisdom given Jack's very good record so far in signings? 

If he's been signed then clearly he is up to the standard that the rest of our lads train at. If Jack Ross had two weeks to assess and thought he'd be carrying dead weight in Duffy then there is no way he'd have brought him in. Jack and indeed James Fowler are not the sentimental type as we saw when they quickly moved Scott Gallacher and Kyle Hutton on after they'd won POTY the previous season under both men with Alloa and QOS. 

Edited by djchapsticks

37 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Naan o that please!
Tikka break!

We will lose goals.

As long as he Dhalevirs........or we'll all be Sari.......

10 minutes ago, Seaside Nipper said:

This is just sheer madras now.
I mean to think Duffy could be a threat from kormas, seriously this is getting currysor all the time.
Far too much chaat.
Just wait, Duffy will hit the pakora net soon enough

I'm sure he'll biryani chasnis that come his way and poppadom in the net. Hope to see our players kissing the bhajis if they stop falling off our tops... Duffy won't start tomorrow, but will chapati door of the first team with his performances before long

3 minutes ago, Soctty said:

I'm sure he'll biryani chasnis that come his way and poppadom in the net. Hope to see our players kissing the bhajis if they stop falling off our tops... Duffy won't start tomorrow, but will chapati door of the first team with his performances before long

Drum roll.... and the winner is....  'biryani chasnis'. Ker-tish! End puns. Close thread. :)

I'm sure he'll follow through in time, just might be a bit nippy at first but with the bog roll chilled he'll handle it without too much of a sting in the erm, tale

1 hour ago, Ethan said:

Duffy was an excellent striker in his early years. Looking at the footage on you tube be still knows how to finish. He could actually be a superb bit of business by Jack and won't break our wage structure either. 

Crap post.

Where's the curry pun ?   

Do keep up., you think you can just cumin here and try to curry favour with sensible posts ?  

4 hours ago, Seaside Nipper said:

This is just sheer madras now.
I mean to think Duffy could be a threat from kormas, seriously this is getting currysor all the time.
Far too much chaat.
Just wait, Duffy will hit the pakora net soon enough

You talk a lot of shitpatie :)