Livingston v St Mirren SPFL Championship 19/8/17

shull

15 minutes ago, shull said:

All Buds who wish to gloat at the expense of another Bud rather than celebrate a win. 

And if another poster dares to criticise then he is then bombarded with relentless abuse from absolute shitebags who run and hide behind the ignore Button. 

Hypocrites 

Shull

Read Divs post, your getting pretty out of hand with your stupid rants, sure we can agree to disagree but stop making it personal

Its one team and its our team so show some respect ..... And TBH its getting pretty boring

42 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Shull

Read Divs post, your getting pretty out of hand with your stupid rants, sure we can agree to disagree but stop making it personal

Its one team and its our team so show some respect ..... And TBH its getting pretty boring

Said absolutely nothing wrong. 

Everything correct and relevant. 

You have totally missed my point. 

Do your research and come back and apologise. 

LPM is right we need the team that played so well in the second half against Falkirk

I apologise for my comments that got a bit fraught yesterday  , and if anyone doubts me I had a visit from my mental health nurse,yeah no kidding, she suggested I sit in the background and not get so stressed as it didn't help my mental state.

Sorry Shull ,I didn't meant it and said some things I regretted immediately.

I have had Mental health problems for 20years and my physical Health ,now I will sleep tonight

COYS 

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

This should be quite a game. If Livvy set up as they did against us recently they will (like EK) be difficult to break down.

Reading the match report on the Morton game last night Livingston like to soak up pressure and counter attack. Sounds a bit like Dumbarton style which is hard to play against. 

1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

The secret is get the first goal  ....  then the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. Liv 0 v 4 Saints

The secret is to have more goals than the opponents when final whistle blows, that's constitutes a win and 3 points. Its really not that difficult Jack ...... :P 

44 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Reading the match report on the Morton game last night Livingston like to soak up pressure and counter attack. Sounds a bit like Dumbarton style which is hard to play against. 

Soot on. Exactly what they did in the League Cup against us and what East Kilbride dud last night.

2 hours ago, Eaglesham saint said:

LPM is right we need the team that played so well in the second half against Falkirk

I apologise for my comments that got a bit fraught yesterday  , and if anyone doubts me I had a visit from my mental health nurse,yeah no kidding, she suggested I sit in the background and not get so stressed as it didn't help my mental state.

I have had Mental health problems for 20years and my physical Health ,now I will sleep tonight

COYS 

Fair play to you Sir.

I also apologise for being very abrupt.

Sorry to hear about your own troubles, best wishes for the future.

5 hours ago, Eaglesham saint said:

COYS 

That is total bollocks!

I thought you were "normal" but wtf? :o

Mental health problems, fair enough. We all have them! Only the brave talk about it!

But ffs... apologising to Shull? :ph34r:

Fecking weirdo! Beyond help! No CPN can help you there!  :P

15 minutes ago, the barrhead teacher said:

Tough match. Need to sort defence out and be more clinical when we get chances. Would accept a draw at this moment

Quite interesting.

The vast majority who were brave, or stupid, enough to predict league positions had Livingstone as 2nd bottom.

Now we are struggling to muster any belief we can beat them?

Funny old game.

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

That is total bollocks!

I thought you were "normal" but wtf? :o

Mental health problems, fair enough. We all have them! Only the brave talk about it!

But ffs... apologising to Shull? :ph34r:

Fecking weirdo! Beyond help! No CPN can help you there!  :P

Are you and Gin shagging tonight? :blink:

We all have mental health problems, really? :wacko:

3 hours ago, Saints till I die said:

Ffs..here we go again about mental health..can u fecking give it a rest..it's not a laughing matter or something you should be joking about....can we get some of these people on forum removed...I find this a highly sensitive subject...

It's okay Buddie. Was calmed down yesterday 

Hopefully all is well again on here