A timely reminder

div

I started this website 15 years ago to give Saints fans a platform for discussing the club and the team with each other.

We won't always agree on everything, otherwise there would be no point in having the forum at all. The only thing we all have in common should be a desire for the very best for the club. We want the team to succeed on the park and the club to thrive off the park. That should be a given.

It's important to me that when we disagree we do so constructively and with respect for each others views.

It's also important to me that the forum is not used as a vehicle to continually attack the club. The club make mistakes and should be called out on it when they do, but the players, the staff and everyone else associated with the club shouldn't be continually attacked by their own. It's not what the forum was created for.

The stuff posted in the last 48 hours on a couple of threads, which have now been hidden, has been miles away from the sort of stuff I expect to read on here, and yes I'm including myself in that.

It's been poor. Let's draw a line under it and move on and try harder to be civil to one another, using the ignore function if necessary to block out those users you don't wish to engage with.

• div unpinned this topic