QoS Game

Langbank

I watched the pre match interview with Jack Ross on the official website yesterday and I am sure there was a notice on the pin board behind Jack saying that 1st quarter target was 21 points. We currently have 12 so need to win the last 3 games of the first round of games starting today to achieve that. To get 21 points from first round of fixtures would be outstanding.

I can see us really struggling today if we don't start the game well and Lyle and Dobbie are in the mood. We really struggle to keep clean sheets and I see today being no different given the heavy rain, makeshift defence with a very new face to the club and Queens front two.

We have been on a terrific run at home with 6 wins on the bounce but think that run might end today. I hope not but will be over the moon should we make it 7 and keep early season pressure on United and Dunfermline.

St Mirren 0 QOS 2

Hopless at predictions and hope I keep that going.

51 minutes ago, Mr Zo said:

I watched the pre match interview with Jack Ross on the official website yesterday and I am sure there was a notice on the pin board behind Jack saying that 1st quarter target was 21 points. We currently have 12 so need to win the last 3 games of the first round of games starting today to achieve that. To get 21 points from first round of fixtures would be outstanding.

I can see us really struggling today if we don't start the game well and Lyle and Dobbie are in the mood. We really struggle to keep clean sheets and I see today being no different given the heavy rain, makeshift defence with a very new face to the club and Queens front two.

We have been on a terrific run at home with 6 wins on the bounce but think that run might end today. I hope not but will be over the moon should we make it 7 and keep early season pressure on United and Dunfermline.

St Mirren 0 QOS 2

Hopless at predictions and hope I keep that going.

21 points a quarter is an ambitious target - our two Championship seasons 99/00 & 05/06 were both won with 76 points. IIRC only Hearts & Hibs (98/99) have won more than 84 points in a season.

Nothing wrong with being ambitious but I reckon 19 points a quarter will win the division and 16 get us into the playoffs, if it is a tight season it might be less.

19 minutes ago, FTOF said:

DKfp2tqW4AEo8OW.jpg

19 minutes ago, FTOF said:

DKfp2tqW4AEo8OW.jpg

Excellent - Irvine is the sub for central defence.  I think we will win this one.. Really hope the young McCart has a game like his old man pretty much always had.. I know a lad who came through at the tic with him and he speaks highly of both him and of course Tierny.

We probably wont keep a clean sheet but hopefully we will be back on the goals trail Saints 4 v 1 QOS crowd decent Goals from Todd, Reilly, Morgan and Smith - I don't care if I am wrong - so long as the 3 points are ours!!!!

COYS

Currently on the train home from a nice family visit to Aberdeen. iPlayer running Alba live feed on the tablet and waiting for the action to begin.

Come On Ye Saints!

Dafty... I got home from an overnight stay in Stonehaven at 2pm then set off at 2.15 for the match.

Could have given you a lift to save you missing the thrill of the live atmosphere of a pishy crowd on a pishy day!

Dafty... I got home from an overnight stay in Stonehaven at 2pm then set off at 2.15 for the match.

Could have given you a lift to save you missing the thrill of the live atmosphere of a pishy crowd on a pishy day!

The boss is on the same train so you'd have ended up dragged to Silverburn - so count your blessings!

Thanks anyway BEK!

1 minute ago, David Mc said:

First taste of ALBA.  Jack Ross's gaelic  is pretty shoddy.  

there was a gardening program on alba today, the presenter found a trumpet dug in to his garden and he showed us how to root it oot

he had bigger tits than charlie dimmock btw

ah'll get ma coat