QoS Game

Langbank

7 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Cheers Munoz. I'm coming round to that way of thinking.

Is that a nice view, or is it just a nice photo or something that otherwise wouldnae be that great a view? Or does the fact that it's nice and in view, automatically qualify it as a nice view?

Views please? :P

View been on the drink?   :guinness

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Cheers Munoz. I'm coming round to that way of thinking.

Is that a nice view, or is it just a nice photo or something that otherwise wouldnae be that great a view? Or does the fact that it's nice and in view, automatically qualify it as a nice view?

Views please? :P

Aye.

You're round.

6 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

Aye, go for one of those options.

Reminds me of the old joke about the guy asking for directions in Ireland.

Fella - excuse me mate can you tell me the quickest way to cork?

irish fella - are you walking or driving?

fella - I'm driving.

irish fella - Aye, that's definitely the quickest way. 

Boooooooooom!

On 19 August 2017 at 2:10 PM, proudtobeabuddy said:

I for one am delighted that it's been moved to 4:10 on the Sunday for purely selfish reasons :D I'm doing the Inverness Marathon that day and will be finished and have  a :guinness in front of me. Hopefully i can find a fine Inverness establishment showing the game.

BBC Alba in the Phoenix in Academy St & a great selection of ales....sister pub to the Castle Tavern.

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I know you don't leave Arbroath much FS, but you do know how flight prices generally work don't you? :P

Aye, I'm never out of Arbroath (Tenerife 3 times this year, Saudi, Turkey, fecking jet setter me by the way) but I'm only trying stop anyone wasting time and money.

If you don't take the time to find out if the game is on the telly or not then, well, as my mum used to say "hell mend ye". :P

TBH I don't really give a fcuk. :byebye

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, I'm never out of Arbroath (Tenerife 3 times this year, Saudi, Turkey, fecking jet setter me by the way) but I'm only trying stop anyone wasting time and money.

If you don't take the time to find out if the game is on the telly or not then, well, as my mum used to say "hell mend ye". :P

TBH I don't really give a fcuk. :byebye

Awrite Alan Whicker! I was only joking. Didnae need your 2017 travel itinerary! :P

And to be clear I did investigate whether the game was on telly or not before I booked. It wasn't.

8 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Awrite Alan Whicker! I was only joking. Didnae need your 2017 travel itinerary! :P

And to be clear I did investigate whether the game was on telly or not before I booked. It wasn't.

Did you miss the "4-5 weeks" notice someone quoted above?

That's what I was trying to establish....................could be true, might not but I would have thought this would have been an important issue?

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Did you miss the "4-5 weeks" notice someone quoted above?

That's what I was trying to establish....................could be true, might not but I would have thought this would have been an important issue?

So what is a far flung fud supposed to do. Wait for telly to be announced and potentially have to pay extortionate fares, or take a punt on a less "fashionable" game in the hope that it isnae changed for TV (as I did). I clearly didnae account for the unfathomable thought processes of the powers that be.

Also, am I not right in saying that BT and Sky sort out their schedules much further in advance.  5 to 6 weeks is not a long time. Unlesss you're a Mayfly.

7 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

So what is a far flung fud supposed to do. Wait for telly to be announced and potentially have to pay extortionate fares, or take a punt on a less "fashionable" game in the hope that it isnae changed for TV (as I did). I clearly didnae account for the unfathomable thought processes of the powers that be.

Also, am I not right in saying that BT and Sky sort out their schedules much further in advance.  5 to 6 weeks is not a long time. Unlesss you're a Mayfly.

Far flung fud .....brilliant made me smile.