St Mirren v Heart of Midlothian Colts. Challenge Cup Rd 2

shull

43 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

But you were quite happy to roll up for last seasons final?

Aye, a man of your word.  :lol:

You're not the only one who's almost fainting with fake rage who was quite happy to attend the final. :byebye

I mentioned in another post, wasn't it the semi final win against New Saints that was heralded as a key point in our season?

Stop it

They will all be doing the DREW AVATAR  :lol:

FFS

50 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You're not the only one who's almost fainting with fake rage who was quite happy to attend the final. :byebye

I mentioned in another post, wasn't it the semi final win against New Saints that was heralded as a key point in our season?

Aye and the final v Hamilton. Not paying money or using the season ticket to watch Saints play a f**kin reserve team. Tell me would you ?

I agree with the sentiment of many on here  that the inclusion of "colt teams" is a Joke, however , i want St.Mirren to go out to try and win against whatever opposition is put in front of them .

For all those sayin f**kem & it doesnt matter ..... Can you imagine the meltdown on here if we were to lose to any Colt team ??  

I want us to play , win and progress as far as possible in this competition . 

1 minute ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

That's why I said "when other U20 teams visit".

Anyway, are you Jack Ross? You have no idea what the Saints team will be.

But only free " when other U20 teams visit " to play our U20 Team.

And if I was Jack Ross , I would pick our strongest team and free Samson.

Anyway its 

St Mirren v Hearts Colts

Not 

St Mirren Colts V Hearts Colts

So behave Thomas

The difference between this and the folk expressing their concern overs colt teams last season is that we didn't actually draw a colt team. 

Personally, I might well give this one a miss. I don't like the idea that this is a feeler competition for introducing colt teams into the league structure based in the fact that Spain and Germany do it and they do OK for themselves. 

It's a cheap and easy cop out from the SPFL/SFA who are utterly devoid of ideas. 

I'd rather they expanded the option to allow some more Highland and lowland league sides in to give them a wee chance. No one gains anything from playing Partick thistles or Ross County's  under 20 side. 

Edited by djchapsticks

31 minutes ago, scabbydug37 said:

In other words, we are also financing the SPL U20's for them. Utter rubbish. No U20's should be in it at all. Gie them their own cup!!!

There's that word again  :lol:

Do you spend a lot of time on Pie and Bovril ? 

Come back when you know the name of our Top League. 

Utter bewilderment. 

1 minute ago, scabbydug37 said:

Pie & Bovril??? Is that your dinner every night ???

I am a St Mirren supporter, possibly longer than you have been, but I won't lower myself to such petty arguments 

Brilliant. Now I have conversed with an UTTERLY TRUE FAN TUMSHIE. 

I am so fecking honoured. 

Thank you for being an utterly huge saviour of St Mirren Football Club. 

I am in awe of you and presently bowing. :notworthy

Utter trumpet. :lol:

4 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

The difference between this and the folk expressing their concern overs colt teams last season is that we didn't actually draw a colt team. 

Personally, I might well give this one a miss. I don't like the idea that this is a feeler competition for introducing colt teams into the league structure based in the fact that Spain and Germany do it and they do OK for themselves. 

It's a cheap and easy cop out from the SPFL/SFA who are devoid of ideas. 

I'd rather they expanded the option to allow some more Highland and lowland league sides in to give them a wee chance. No one gains anything from playing Partick thistles or Ross County's  under 20 side. 

What is the missing word. 

Remember the dude is a P & B veteran. 

No prize. 

And no checking back 

17 hours ago, faraway saint said:

We are talking about Colt teams.

You are talking about games against a Welsh team and Dundee Utd.

If you cant follow a conversation there may be online groups out there who can help.

27 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

We are talking about Colt teams.

You are talking about games against a Welsh team and Dundee Utd.

If you cant follow a conversation there may be online groups out there who can help.

YOU weren't talking about any teams. :1eye

It's a competition that St Mirren are competing in.

If we get to this seasons final, like last season when many were bleating, thousands will turn up.

You're quite a hypocrite as you're always banging on about negativity and other shit you've learned on a training course.

Run along, this is the football section of the forum. :byebye