St Mirren v Heart of Midlothian Colts. Challenge Cup Rd 2

shull

On 8/17/2017 at 2:04 PM, shull said:

Want to win this Cup before we go back up to where we don't belong presently. 

Would be utterly brill 

Or am I talking utter pish ? 

if the pacific ocean was filled with pish, it would still be less than the pish you talk,

ya feckin auld wind up merchant.

another 200 posts to answer this one is not required thanks.

3 minutes ago, Hoof Hearted said:

if the pacific ocean was filled with pish, it would still be less than the pish you talk,

ya feckin auld wind up merchant.

another 200 posts to answer this one is not required thanks.

I will Pm you my 2 hunner replies to save utter meltdown on the Forum. 

Are you ready to receive, Joseph? 

:byebye

22 hours ago, faraway saint said:

YOU weren't talking about any teams. :1eye

It's a competition that St Mirren are competing in.

If we get to this seasons final, like last season when many were bleating, thousands will turn up.

You're quite a hypocrite as you're always banging on about negativity and other shit you've learned on a training course.

Run along, this is the football section of the forum. :byebye

I have no idea what you are wittering on about now.

I specifically mentioned colt teams.

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

You are on fire................do you want to PM me as you're becoming a bit of an embarrassment on the forum?

Try stalker.com, you can get help there. :byebye

"faraway saint has responded ........"

I read that sentence in my notifications list and a wee bit of cloud appear across the sun.<_<

On 18 August 2017 at 1:31 AM, Slartibartfast said:

I know that nobody wants or cares about my opinion, but you're getting it anyway (after all, it's never stopped shull).

I have nothing against the Irish or Welsh teams being included but the colts can get to f**k.

I won't be paying money to watch this but I hope that we, and anyone else playing a colts team, totally embarrass them by scoring into double figures, just to send a message.

Yes, I know that I am hoping for our biggest win of my lifetime when I won't be there to see it but I won't be counting it as a "competitive" game anyway.

Johnstone burgh, Threave, Renfrew, Fort William are all teams  that would benefit from a genuine competitive match against Saints.

Hearts U20s bifuc?!

They're just not worthy of seeking St Mirren supporters spare shekels, nor needing a chance to showcase themselves. Those other examples are.

if anyone - not just anyBuddie - if ANYONE pays to get in to watch a game against U20s, then they are - purely and simply  - MUGS.

The Away fans will be swearing in our Non Swearing Family Stand. 

Our Away fans would not refrain from swearing in any other Clubs Family Stand. 

The problem is simple to understand. 

31 minutes ago, shull said:

The Away fans will be swearing in our Non Swearing Family Stand. 

Our Away fans would not refrain from swearing in any other Clubs Family Stand. 

The problem is simple to understand. 

28 minutes ago, shull said:

Also Away fans grouped in our Season Ticket holders seats 

You reckon these are insurmountable problems do you? :huh:

12 hours ago, oaksoft said:

What exactly is your problem with sitting next to another human being wearing a different colour of scarf?

No problems with scarves and if you read the content of my previous posts, both here and on other forum sections, you will find the answer you seek.

At the moment the game is scheduled for 3pm on Saturday 2 Sept - so at least its a proper KO.

It will be the the middle game of a three game long weekend sandwiched between the two Scotland games - so looking forward to football overload!

Hopefully on Season Ticket and low cost for on the day purchases - but I doubt it.

I don't agree with the Colt inclusion but will take the opportunity to see the Saints again - even if its a stroll,  its a chance for Reilly to move further toward the 20 goals a season mark.

Its a competitive game - its Saturday 3pm - whats not to like? :)

10 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Only the very fact the "colt" and, IMO, foreign teams have devalued the competition and took away the very reason for it's inception.

Fair enough. I don't agree with the Colt teams but don't have a problem with the non Scottish teams; gives us something different IMO, with the chance to see some external opposition in a competitive tournament. A wee bit of variety.

Each to their own of course - I suppose we just  agree to differ.

The thing about Colt teams in the Challenge Cup is that it's part of the overall package which included more money for lower league teams and the play-offs between the Championship & the Premiership. The only thing that's gonna get them removed from this tournament is humping them (although not in the biblical sense) and roughing them up a bit in the process.

As Saints legend Andy Millen said what we need is a bit more abuse! :o

Edited by Bud the Baker

Posters seem determined to make this thread into one on the merits or otherwise of colt teams playing in the competion. They are in the competition. We have drawn the Hearts Version.  I guess if we were a Premiership Team then our Colts team might be playing. As it is..we are not. Let's get on with playing the game and show some respect to the Hearts Colts we are going to play. 

Edited by St.Ricky

Just now, St.Ricky said:

Posters seem determined to make this thread into one on the merits or otherwise if colt teams playing in the competion. They are in the competition. We have drawn the Hearts Version.  I guess if we were a Premiership Team then our Colts team might be playing. As it is..we are not. Let's get on with playing the game and show some respect to the Hearts Colts we are going to play. 

We should show them zero respect and attempt to put double figures past them.