St Mirren v Heart of Midlothian Colts. Challenge Cup Rd 2

shull

30 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I reckon after yesterday's performance a good few will turn up if for no other reason than not being able to wait 2 weeks for their next Buddies fix. 

20 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Agree there will be a few who will attend after yesterday and see another win, taking us into the next round and keeping the momentum going, as so many rightly said was important in our run in last season.

Yep - just nipping on to that terrible ticket portal to get our tickets. Cannae get enough of this at the moment!

While I will wait with bated breath for my next "Saints' fix" it will not be at this game in this stupid, devalued competition.

I'll  not even be looking for the score next week let alone  give Hearts any cash. I admit I might have been drawn to watch a real game v a real team after witnessing the fantastic performance yesterday but, a "colt" team? Nope. Not for me.

5 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

While I will wait with bated breath for my next "Saints' fix" it will not be at this game in this stupid, devalued competition.

I'll  not even be looking for the score next week let alone  give Hearts any cash. I admit I might have been drawn to watch a real game v a real team after witnessing the fantastic performance yesterday but, a "colt" team? Nope. Not for me.

^^^ This. Apart from not looking for the score. No matter the reason, if I'm on holiday, at a wedding or whatever, and St Mirren are playing? I always get an irrational urge to try and find out the score every two minutes. Other than that - agree with every word.

2 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

^^^ This. Apart from not looking for the score. No matter the reason, if I'm on holiday, at a wedding or whatever, and St Mirren are playing? I always get an irrational urge to try and find out the score every two minutes. Other than that - agree with every word.

Aye, you've said........gies a brek. :byebye

Looking forward to this game . Have never been in the main stand for a St Mirren game , so it should interesting to have another view point . I really hope we put out a strong team and wipe the floor with them .

2 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Thought the same as you then had a rethink. Our players deserve a support no matter who plays in the team. I think it will be a mix of youth and first team which will be interesting to see.

I gave my son the choice if he wished to see this or not. He does,

Tried to buy tickets at the ticket office yesterday before the United match and was told they stopped selling them at 1 pm and to get them online. Tried after the game last night and again today via windows 10 (laptop), Android Device (tablet) and by Apple iOS (iPhone) and all three refuse to display the seat map. Can't attend the ticket office in person during the week, so that looks like I'm rolling up on the day. What a way to treat supporters trying to give you money!

2 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Why don't you and Pozzybaws feck off this Thread then ? 

With respect.  

19 minutes ago, StingRae said:

Tried to buy tickets at the ticket office yesterday before the United match and was told they stopped selling them at 1 pm and to get them online. Tried after the game last night and again today via windows 10 (laptop), Android Device (tablet) and by Apple iOS (iPhone) and all three refuse to display the seat map. Can't attend the ticket office in person during the week, so that looks like I'm rolling up on the day. What a way to treat supporters trying to give you money!

It'll take you 2 mins to get tickets on Sat........what's the problem with that?

4 hours ago, StingRae said:

It's shocking I explaind live in Rothesay won't be back up till Saturday. Online tickets jeez what a farce. 

4 hours ago, HSS said:

It'll take you 2 mins to get tickets on Sat........what's the problem with that?

Think the point is frustration at the ticket office and online service. No problem getting them on Saturday right enough. As me and the wife are staying in Glasgow Friday  night will take her to the game and get some lunch at the 1877 club. 

Things are as they are so our goal is surely to make sure that we move into the next round whatever the opposition.

Is the match firing my imagination right now? No.

Had I any input into the format then I would prefer more Irish and wrlsh teams rather than the colts. 

22 hours ago, shull said:

Why don't you and Pozzybaws feck off this Thread then ? 

With respect.  

What is the matter, Sonny? 

You were more than happy to post a few " likes " to abusive " and derogatory comments a few Saturdays ago. 

Hypocrite 

36 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

wouldn't put a penny on these games until the line ups are announced. Saints U20 v Hearts U20 is perfectly possible and that makes those odds ridiculous.

Jack has made it clear cups are important to him so I think you will get a mix of youth and first team players. 

Not a fan of the colts being allowed into this tournament as it has devalued it.

However I would go to this if I hadn't already booked up to do something else as it was a "free" weekend.

It's good to see us playing against different levels for comparison, and if Liam Smith is anything to go by then they should be pretty good.