St Mirren v Heart of Midlothian Colts. Challenge Cup Rd 2

shull

Strongest XI possible today according to JR in the PDE.

He wants keep the first XI players (who are available) "to stay in rhythm" in a competitive fixture.

Irvine still suspended. Liam Smith is injured, as is MacKenzie.  Morgan is away with the U-21's.

I'd imagine Hilson and Todd will feature at some point today.

52 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Strongest XI possible today according to JR in the PDE.

He wants keep the first XI players (who are available) "to stay in rhythm" in a competitive fixture.

Irvine still suspended. Liam Smith is injured, as is MacKenzie.  Morgan is away with the U-21's.

I'd imagine Hilson and Todd will feature at some point today.

Professional approach. 

Only way to go. 

Respect the opposition 

48 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Professional approach. 

Only way to go. 

Respect the opposition

It wasn't that long ago we were all saying the same about East Kilbribe. Shooting practice, cricket score, etc etc and we just managed to scrape a win!  Strongest 11, no fannying about, and get a win.

The sole Colt team to make it past the 2nd round last year was Celtic; you'd expect most to lose this weekend.

Partick Thistle already out 0-2 at Stranraer last night. The only one today which there's perhaps a wee question mark over is Hamilton U20s v Cove Rangers. 

My bet is a Stranraer, ICT, St Mirren, Raith and Crusaders 5-fold at 13/1.

4 minutes ago, Julian Banjos said:

The sole Colt team to make it past the 2nd round last year was Celtic; you'd expect most to lose this weekend.

Partick Thistle already out 0-2 at Stranraer last night. The only one today which there's perhaps a wee question mark over is Hamilton U20s v Cove Rangers. 

My bet is a Stranraer, ICT, St Mirren, Raith and Crusaders 5-fold at 13/1.

Free money as they say 

20 hours ago, munoz said:

Supposedly Hearts have a few of their players away on international duty. If we play anything like a first team tomorrow this could turn out to be pretty entertaining (shooting practice) .

I think we are going to see a crazy scoreline in one of these Colts' games sooner rather than later which will lead to a rethink of the competition. Could be us today.

11 minutes ago, Julian Banjos said:

I think we are going to see a crazy scoreline in one of these Colts' games sooner rather than later which will lead to a rethink of the competition. Could be us today.

I hope you're right . If it clicks for us today this will happen. We destroyed the league favourites last week 3 going on 6 after all .