So Farewell Then.... Brucie!

Drew

Never a fan but longevity seems to be rewarded by national treasure status, expect BBC establishment to fall over themselves to give us the delights of a week's worth of tribute programmes full of I'll timed terrible jokes the delivery of which got slower as his ability to read the autocue diminished, still the dancing will make up for that [emoji11]

10 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

Never a fan but longevity seems to be rewarded by national treasure status, expect BBC establishment to fall over themselves to give us the delights of a week's worth of tribute programmes full of I'll timed terrible jokes the delivery of which got slower as his ability to read the autocue diminished, still the dancing will make up for that emoji11.png

I was never a fan either, but fair play to the guy. Tell you what, when you read about Jimmy Calderwood and others... I want to be like auld Bruce.... going strong until a ripe old age, got your faculties, slip away at 89 peacefully surrounded by your family.

Fcuk yeah... where do I sign!?

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

I was never a fan either, but fair play to the guy. Tell you what, when you read about Jimmy Calderwood and others... I want to be like auld Bruce.... going strong until a ripe old age, got your faculties, slip away at 89 peacefully surrounded by your family.

Fcuk yeah... where do I sign!?

Yep, life isn't fair to some people. Plus, if you go at 89, you might still get a round of applause at the next home match.

On second thoughts, they've probably got a rule that no-one gets one after 75, or every game there'd be applause for one of our dearly departed.

Edited by Hendo