St Mirren v Dundee United SPFL Championship 26/8/17

shull

Morgan, McGinn and the rest deserve all the praise they've been given after yesterday's performance but I'm surprised nobody has given Cammy Smith a mention.  I thought he had a terrific game and worked his socks off harassing the United defenders. 
Great team effort. 

The pace and movement of Smith, Morgan and Reilly would terrorise any defence.

The way Jack had the team set up ensured nobody was isolated and the forwards were given plenty of support.
What a joy to watch.

The team played so well yesterday - I had a great boys night out last night which was perfect for the celebration.

The organiser - a Dundee United fan - failed to pitch up due to 'unwell pet' (I actually believe him)

However let me assure all buds that the text bombing was continuous throughout the evening from both me and another saints fan in the group :)

After all the positive special mentions for our players yesterday lets have a couple of negative shout outs for McMullan and McDonald

McMullan dived before he was tackled for his yellow card - it was breathtaking! What a laugh when he got his comeuppance

I actually though McDonald looked a bit out of sorts in the warm up and so it proved - i was worried that he would run amok but there was nothing there for us to worry about. Long may that continue!

We were an absolute pleasure to watch yesterday and if we can maintain that form for most of the season we'll win the league, there isn't any team we should fear.

Dunfermline( very similar in style to the St Mirren team we have watched since February & scoring goals for fun)

31 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Lewis Morgan if still here.

Pretty sure he will be , JR seems quite confident about his being here in his post match interview and it's common knowledge that GLS has said he won't be leaving this season. I suppose a 7 figure bid might change things though!

1 hour ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

We were an absolute pleasure to watch yesterday and if we can maintain that form for most of the season we'll win the league, there isn't any team we should fear.

Exactly . .no reason why we can't win this and anyone who saw last week and yesterday should know that. .

45 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Excellent coverage from the students who do St. Mirren TV, good close up replays of all the goals.

ETA...would have been good to see Samson's keepie-uppies again.

At that moment don't think Jack was too pleased with Samson , may be wrong but Jack gave it a strange look.

46 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Excellent coverage from the students who do St. Mirren TV, good close up replays of all the goals.

Possibly they didn't drink as much as in previous weeks.  Watching the Falkirk game was like a bizzare Blair Witch Project sequel.