St Mirren v Dundee United SPFL Championship 26/8/17

shull

6 hours ago, Charlotte Saint said:

Good to see the plea to stop the personal stuff is working.

My apologies to you (and every other Buddie) for my reactions to the trolling by those misfits.

i have them on ignore and yet when others quote them or good Buddies alert me,  I see that instead of letting sleeping dogs lie, they continue to slag me.   Simple intelligence should have taught them to not do sleekit slagging of a person who will not accept bullying.

The Arbroath Skidmark persists in his illegal ageist commens.  I can't let that go unremarked.  I also find it hard to ignore his continuing whataboutery, in making bland excuses for sevco fans bigotry.

I've enjoyed the intelligence, wit and erudition of most posters on this forum, and have done so, since long before either of them arrived on it.   I left the forum a while ago due to their tedious unchecked pish. (One of their favourite big words).  When I was told of the wank tank and its success, I returned, lurked and rejoined.

Sadly,   the wank tank was temporary. I've tried ignoring them.  They don't return that simple courtesy.  

So...   my apologies to everyone else for my off-topic posts.

i enjoy your contributions, reasoned, witty, intelligent and coherent. (Most of the time).  Shame we have to wade through so much shite  to reach it.

i'll leave them on ignore , but no doubt they will shovel in more of their intellectual, one-word, monosyllabic repartee.   And if necessary, I'll be forced to yank their cowardly chains again.

sorry. :(

Edited by antrin
Typos

Your "brain" hasn't helped your comprehension, has it?  You immediately replied to MY post.

I will choose to continue to respond to your insults, ageist abuse, personal attacks and your support of bigotry.

Stop doing those things and I'll have no reason to notice you're alive.  Which would be pleasing...

... not only for me, but for the good of this forum.

24 minutes ago, antrin said:

My apologies to you (and every other Buddie) for my reactions to the trolling by those misfits.

i have them on ignore and yet when others quote them or good Buddies alert me,  I see that instead of letting sleeping dogs lie, they continue to slag me.   Simple intelligence should have taught them to not do sleekit slagging of a person who will not accept bullying.

The Arbroath Skidmark persists in his illegal ageist remarks.  I can't let that go unremarked.  I also find it hard to ignore his continuing whataboutery, in making bland excuses for sevco fans bigotry.

I've enjoyed the intelligence, wit and erudition of most posters on this forum, from long before either of them arrived on it.   I left the forum a while ago due to their lovely unchecked pish. (One of their favourite big words).  When I was told of the wank tank and its success, I returned, lurked and rejoined.

Sadly,   the wank tank was temporary. I've tried ignoring them.  They don't return that simple courtesy.  

So...   my apologies to everyone else for my off-topic posts.

i enjoy your contributions, reasoned, witty, intelligent and coherent. (Most of the time).  Shame we have to wade through so much shite  to reach it.

i'll leave them on ignore , but no doubt they will shovel in more of their intellectual, one-word, monosyllabic repartee.   And if necessary, I'll be forced to yank their cowardly chains again.

sorry. :(

Dry yir eyes, ye hypocritical imbecile. 

You came back from your break with a cuntish attitude. 

Not generally interested in your crap. Very rarely answer any of your pish unless abused. 

So sod off saddo. 

Just now, antrin said:

No.

I'm still here. :)

What call had you for gratuitously adding me to a spat you were having with someBuddie else?  You called me an imbecile in a thread to which I don't think I'd contributed.

i've asked you what you thought constituted an "imbecile". 

You couldn't respond civilly,  despite me giving you options.

To drive a bus you need training, to gain qualification, there is a much tougher test than it takes to drive a car.  I have annual mandatory physical  and mental health checks.   So it's unlikely that I could be classed as imbecilic.  Now, one of my best friends drives a cab.  HE's not an imbecile.

However... Driving a cab has a very open entry point, with no rigorous checks such as we bus drivers need to undertake.  So there is more likelihood of you fitting the bill of imbecile than I do.  Just saying... :)

The abuse flows in one direction from you two to everyBuddie else.  You must have noticed that I'm not alone in being pissed off by you and him?  I am just pushing back.

I'd happily ignore you two if you offered me the same simple courtesy.

try it.

11 minutes ago, antrin said:

What a bore.

Try putting yir big words in a correct and coherent order. 

You have nothing to say about football and the rest of your contributions are mindnumbing. 

28 minutes ago, shull said:

You have nothing to say about football and the rest of your contributions are mindnumbing. 

I played competitive league fitba  till I was 46.  Won league  medals and cup medals, so no a bad standard.

i've been to EVERY Scotland match south of the border since 1969 (also Argentina, Faroes etc)

I've supported St Mirren since the 1950s... 1st game in 1952 or 53?

Thus I have experience of the game, sufficient to speak from a position of knowledge and practice.  So, when appropriate,  I do so.  No need to blurt out repetitive, unending nonsense.

unlike you and your pal who never goes to see St Mirren, I don't think I have a god-given right to inundate this forum with strident but vapid opinions.

I leave informed comment to those who have actually been at a match.  And even when I do attend, I don't see great merit in boasting about that attendance.

...and about my contributions being "mindnumbing"?

I bow to the master.... :P

12 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Wait, just to get this straight....are you criticising Morgan for picking the wrong pass when he set McShane up for that goal? :lol:

As far as I can see Morgan headed for the byeline and cut the ball back to McShane, a player in the middle. What I said  was that used to be what wingers did!

14 hours ago, antrin said:

How do you define "imbecile"?

is it education, qualifications, work, life or sporting achievements,?  Probably not...

is it being qualified to responsibly drive a lot of people by bus rather than in a cab?

is it being able to count airplanes at a football match?

is it constantly slating the Scottish Football governance yet constantly supporting them by gladly handing over your money at international matches and against u20 teams in a diddy cup they invented?

or is it just as simple as joining forces with a chronically under-employed Skidmark from Arbroath?

i don't think you're best placed to accuse others of being imbeciles.

why not just say "troll"?

it's a simpler word that a simpler poster sprays around.

I hope this helps? :)

Their lack of self awareness leaves me flabbergasted on a regular basis. I am full of admiration for their ability to valiantly keep up the good fight time after time when they consistently find themselves in a minority of one (or should I say two). This sometimes leads me to believe that they are both genuine trolls of a exceptionally high order, with an amazing ability to deliberately generate bland, unimaginative and unfunny comebacks to genuine challenges from the less hard of thinking board users, but I suspect this is actually not the case and that they are just a bit silly and boring. However, I think the most incredible thing of all is that they fail to recognise that either or both of them are at the root of 99% of the childish spats on this board. Surely sooner or later, if enough people tell you that you’re talking pish, you have to start thinking maybe I’m talking pish. Also their little post liking arrangement is so cute.

Unlike you though Antrin, I don’t use the ignore function (I even occasionally like FS’s posts when he’s not talking keech – not so much Shull), so I’ll await their immediate unimaginative responses with bated breath. I’m going to go with…..

Shull – “What a mess!” (possibly sprinkled with the more direct personal abuse which has crept into some of his more recent posts).

FS – Something slightly more original that he thinks is funny and clever but isnae and ultimately doesn’t address the valid criticisms that are being presented to them. His stock answer to me is that I’m “having a breakdown”. This despite my responses never being particularly emotive, or his high horse status when another poster dared to even mention mental health issues. A great example of his lack of consistency.

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

47 minutes ago, antrin said:

I played competitive league fitba  till I was 46.  Won league  medals and cup medals, so no a bad standard.

i've been to EVERY Scotland match south of the border since 1969 (also Argentina, Faroes etc)

I've supported St Mirren since the 1950s... 1st game in 1952 or 53?

Thus I have experience of the game, sufficient to speak from a position of knowledge and practice.  So, when appropriate,  I do so.  No need to blurt out repetitive, unending nonsense.

unlike you and your pal who never goes to see St Mirren, I don't think I have a god-given right to inundate this forum with strident but vapid opinions.

I leave informed comment to those who have actually been at a match.  And even when I do attend, I don't see great merit in boasting about that attendance.

...and about my contributions being "mindnumbing"?

I bow to the master.... :P

Loves to pull rank. 

And well up his own erse. 

Fell asleep halfway through yir pish. 

5 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Their lack of self awareness leaves me flabbergasted on a regular basis. I am full of admiration for their ability to valiantly keep up the good fight time after time when they consistently find themselves in a minority of one (or should I say two). This sometimes leads me to believe that they are both genuine trolls of a exceptionally high order, with a amazing ability to deliberately generate bland, unimaginative and unfunny comebacks to genuine challenges from the less hard of thinking board users, but I suspect this is actually not the case and that they are just a bit silly and boring. However, I think the most incredible thing of all is that they fail to recognise that either or both of them are at the root of 99% of the childish spats on this board. Surely sooner or later, if enough people tell you that you’re talking pish, you have to start thinking maybe I’m talking pish. Also their little post liking arrangement is so cute.

Unlike you though Antrin, I don’t use the ignore function (I even occasionally like FS’s posts when he’s not talking keech – not so much Shull), so I’ll await their immediate unimaginative responses with bated breath. I’m going to with…..

Shull – “What a mess!” (possibly sprinkled with the more direct personal abuse which has crept into some of his more recent posts).

FS – Something slightly more original that he thinks is funny and clever but isnae and ultimately doesn’t address the valid criticisms that are being presented to them. His stock answer to me is that I’m “having a breakdown”. This despite my responses never being particularly emotive, or his high horse status when another poster dared to even mention mental health issues. A great example of his lack of consistency.

Jings 

Another who let himself down a few weeks ago, then pontificates about others. 

Start a Thread and entertain the Troops. 

Hypocrite 

3 minutes ago, smcc said:

Going by the number of posts you make I'm surprised you have any time to sleep. :whistle

Oops! This refers to Shull - I meant to quote him.

Hello darling. 

Glad you have replied. 

You just joined the Forum ? 

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

You're going to have to remind me when I let myself down?

I suspect it'll turn out to very much be a matter of opinion though. 

You don't know. 

Makes it worse.