St Mirren v Dundee United SPFL Championship 26/8/17

shull

5 minutes ago, antrin said:

The above three posts on this page sum up  just how weird, abusive and incestuous your relationship is. :o

as div permitted your escape from the Wank Tank, did you really believe that bestowed immortality and Carte Blanche?

(I know that neither of them can concentrate for two sentences, so I felt at Liberty at the end of the second to use what they call, "big words!   Zzzz")

please shull/Skidmark...   do try to be a just a wee bit more civilised and permit intelligence and debate on here, even if you don't understand it and can't contribute anything worthwhile.

PLEASE.

Please shut the feck up and use that ignore button.

You're hypocrisy is, well, beyond belief.

Do us a favour, PM me and we'll sort this out, or do the right thing and stop whining as you're really grating on everyone's nerves.

19 minutes ago, antrin said:

The above three posts on this page sum up  just how weird, abusive and incestuous your relationship is. :o

as div permitted your escape from the Wank Tank, did you really believe that bestowed immortality and Carte Blanche?

(I know that neither of them can concentrate for two sentences, so I felt at Liberty at the end of the second to use what they call, "big words!   Zzzz")

please shull/Skidmark...   do try to be a just a wee bit more civilised and permit intelligence and debate on here, even if you don't understand it and can't contribute anything worthwhile.

PLEASE.

Brilliant timing

Ye smarmy boring trumpet

Night Night 

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :snore

15 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Do us a favour, PM me and we'll sort this out, or do the right thing and stop whining as you're really grating on everyone's nerves.

Excellent. :)

So, I... Me. (Not you!!! ) 

I am grating on everyone's nerves?!   :lol

Have you ever heard of self-knowledge?!

(slightly different from self-abuse, but well worth your time investigating)

i will post as when I wish..  I will not have my time wasted by allowing such as you to decide when I can read your precious PMs.  You could bring no value to my days.

if I have grated on your nerves in some way, then my time on here has not been as wasted as you may have wished it be. Thanks for letting me know. :)

I'll keep on, keeping on. :P

Just now, antrin said:

i will post as when I wish..  I will not have my time wasted by allowing such as you to decide when I can read your precious PMs.  You could bring no value to my days.

if I have grated on your nerves in some way, then my time on here has not been as wasted as you may have wished it be. Thanks for letting me know. :)

As I thought, shiting yourself. :lol:

1 minute ago, antrin said:

Oh no....

you SO underestimate yourself....

and.... I thought, by your previous post, that you were off to zzzzz?

Thanks to you , honey and your horrific novels. :notworthy

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:snore  :byebye

12 minutes ago, antrin said:

Another reasoned post . .

Grating on everyones nerves ? Really ? How preposterous. .

ETA , you seem to be short on emoticons there , in particular the the wee one with the wavey hand. .

Edited by saintnextlifetime
Edited by Tom for dramatic effect. .

1 minute ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Another reasoned post . .

Grating on everyones nerves ? Really ? How preposterous. .

Give him his horlicks, tuck him in and say night night darling. :lol:

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

And the award for unconsciously hilarious post of the day goes to.........

And to think you called one of my post earlier today "ironic".

I'd more than happily advocate a wee forum poll as to which posters "grate on people's nerves" and I'd stake my life's earnings on which two complete and utter dildos would finish top of the pile. 

Notice a wee departure for you today in the introduction of veiled violence. How classless and utterly hilarious your suggestion that you and Antrin could "sort it out" by PM and that his refusal to do so (rather than being a grown up) was that he was "shitting himself". 

That said, in order to sort anything out, presumably St. Mirren would need to get drawn away to Arbroath in the cup. 

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I'd more than happily advocate a wee forum poll as to which posters "grate on people's nerves" and I'd stake my life's earnings on which two complete and utter dildos would finish top of the pile. 

Notice a wee departure for you today in the introduction of veiled violence. How classless and utterly hilarious your suggestion that you and Antrin could "sort it out" by PM and that his refusal to do so (rather than being a grown up) was that he was "shitting himself". 

That said, in order to sort anything out, presumably St. Mirren would need to get drawn away to Arbroath in the cup. 

:lol:

6 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

As Polls go ...............

The Masses are generally Asses

Look at this Country

The majority vote on Elections and Referendums , depending on which sectarian Football Club they support.

And the Poll is started by the biggest Ass of all.

Wire in.

25 minutes ago, shull said:

As Polls go ...............

The Masses are generally Asses

Look at this Country

The majority vote on Elections and Referendums , depending on which sectarian Football Club they support.

And the Poll is started by the biggest Ass of all.

Wire in.

Once again, I have not the first clue what you are wittering on about. This is fairly normal. 

Ffs, this is really getting as boring as f**k. I come on here to read the match thread and other posters comments on the match, not to read argumentative posts from other fellow supporters. Div made a statement recently about why he started this website, it seems to have fallen on deaf ears, come on to f**k lads PM each other if you want to bitch and leave the website for the supporters who want to read about St Mirren related stuff!

1 minute ago, Luther G. Presley said:

Ffs, this is really getting as boring as f**k. I come on here to read the match thread and other posters comments on the match, not to read argumentative posts from other fellow supporters. Div made a statement recently about why he started this website, it seems to have fallen on deaf ears, come on to f**k lads PM each other if you want to bitch and leave the website for the supporters who want to read about St Mirren related stuff!

To be fair this thread is well past it's sell by date but I agree with the suggestion about using PM, take it off the forum.

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

To be fair this thread is well past it's sell by date but I agree with the suggestion about using PM, take it off the forum.

The flaw there is...

u two chancers don't  keep your abuse off the forum.

it should be confronted in the open and witnessed by everyBuddie.